X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• New Electricity Cable

Can anyone assist?

I need to lay a new electricity cable from the Iberdrola junction box in the street to my house (approx distance 70 metres).

I have written permission from Iberdrola.

As I understand it firstly I need a "project" from an engineer who will provide the specifications for the cable and the trench in the pavement.

I have been quoted about 1000 euros for this.

I then understand that the company who dig for the cabling must be recognised by Iberdrola.

As you can imagine I have been given ridiculously expensive quotes by several spanish companies.

I need the work carried out ASAP. Can any electrician advise/ recommend a reasonable solution.

Thanks in advance

New mains cable

I am an electrician here in spain working for a spanish company & have carried out many similar installations on different propertys.

The company I work for is registered with industry in alicante and murcia provinces which is recognised by iberdrola, and they also have an engineer who will be able to do the project and certification required.

If you would like any further infomation please contact me at www.carlyanddaniel@hotmail.com

Comentario

E-mail address

Sorry, the e-mail address was supposed to be carlyanddaniel@hotmail.com, not www.!

Comentario

Hi Dan

Do you have a mobile I can call you on?
        We are coming out tomorrow and have an exposed light fitting that the builders have left without a light.
        Wondered if you could help?
        I have tried to e-mail you but it bounces back.

Thanks
        Maggie & Chris

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X