Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Where can I buy a dog suit for an 8-year old?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Where can I buy a dog suit for an 8-year old?

Where can I buy a dog suit for an 8-year old in Torrevieja. I tried the shop in Diego Ramirez but they were out of his size. Any other ideas?

From a dog-suit shop !!!!

Comentario

How about the "Blue Peter" method, cover the lad in Copidex glue then rub your cats all over him to get him nice and hairy. A few twigs for the wiskers and a tail and off you go.

Perry

Comentario

Comentario

there must be a fancy dress shop in Torre

Comentario

Have tried Carrefour as well as the big fancy dress place in Diego Ramirez, Torrevieja. No dog suits for anyone larger than a baby. Has anyone else found one yet? If not, I think all the boys in year 3 at Los Dolses will have problems.

Comentario

I recommend Wickes for dog suits, they do a wide range of barbaric styles.

Comentario

Have you got shares in Wickes or something - recommended on 3 different threads!

Seriously, I will be in the dog house unless I find a dog suit by Friday.

Comentario

Try the shop on the roundabout as you get to Dos Mares.

They did all the fancy dress suits for Halloween, and when we went in last week, they still had a few styles although we didnt have a proper look.

By the way, whilst you're there........ Tiger suit, size, 6yr old.

Comentario

At the risk of stating the obvious, have you asked the mothers of the Spanish children in his class? I have always found this a fail-safe method in these circumstances.

Jane

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X