Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What areas to avoid please.

I am looking to rent somewhere for 6 nighta in the Torre area. What are the areas to avoid. Preferably something on the Murcia airport side of town and easy to find and with parking.

Thanks.

Avoid La Florida.Other postings will tell you why.

Comentario

Jean

For easy access, a doddle to find, no parking problems and cheaper you could try Almoradi, just off junction 740 on the AP-7 motorway.

Comentario

Hi Jean

Not sure why La Florida is an area to avoid. Have a property for quite some time there and love it. No trouble, lovely area etc. Unlike Playa Flamenca but what one person thinks is a good area might not be the same for another person.
        I hope you find the place you are looking for.

Comentario

Never had problems in La Florida either. I think the main commercial centres in Playa Flamenca and Villamartin are where much of the trouble happens.

Comentario

I think that a previous poster is correct in that one persons paradise is another persons hell!

I have no problem at Villamartin, although personally I dont go to the plaza very often myself, I went down there a few weeks ago and although tired there was no problem.

In most areas you will find there is a problem, be it mainly foreigners populating the area or mainly Spanish, there are troublemakers in all societies, you cant tar each area because of this.

I think it will depend on what sort of area you are looking for, i.e rural, a social life with mainly ex pats, with mix of ex pats and spanish etc. When you know what you want then you can start collating opinions.

For example, my opinion disagrees with Beastess about Villamartin, but I agree about Playa Flamenca. There has been quite a few bag snatches in Cabo Roig and in the area where I live which is Blue Lagoon just on the outskirts of San Miguel and bordering Villamartin area, but this does happen in otrher areas too.

I am sorry if this doesnt seem like I am helping but am trying to honest

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X