X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• anyone for tennis

Hi all,

Does anyone play,or know any other Brits who play tennis at the Los Balcones tennis club, or for that matter any other clubs/courts in the torre area, reasonable standard, mixed doubles preferred.

many thanks

Hi, I play tennis, though not at Los Balcones. Are you a member there?
    I've found it hard t find players here - although I seem to have been injured most of the time anyway! I'm injured again at present, but hope to be playing in about a month, if you would like a game (singles, mens' doubles or mixed). I usually play at OC resort or at Lago Jardin.
    Colin

Comentario

thanks for the info colin and the invite. We will join LB club when we are able to spend sufficient time in spain to warrant the 1500 euro membership fees --ouch!!!

sorry your crocked at present, we are over for july/aug - might be too hot then - but there again "mad dogs and englishmen etc;"

please email me, tel No's etc;
      dave

bridgie@aol.com

Comentario

Yes, I'd been told about the 1500 euro fee & I've no intention of paying it. As far as I know, even when you've paid it (and the monthly fee, and the court fee), you've still got to get to know people, there's no club evening such as you get at clubs in the UK.
        There is an English club which as far as I know still meets Mon, Wed, Fri mornings at Cabo Roig. For me, there were too many people there for the courts available, so I don't go any more. What I would like to do is to get an informal list of players available for games. Also, I would be interested in joining a spanish club, but not at those prices.
        I expect to be here in July, but not in August. Email colinbeaven@tiscali.es
        Telephone 965708227. We live here most of the year.
        Regards
        Colin Beaven

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X