Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• best pub in torrevieja

Hello there,i am coming over to Torre in April,can anyone tell me which is the best pub in town,for beer and food at a reasonable prices,regards Gasehound.

Hiya
    Guess that depends on where you are staying, what type of bar you like going to, what beer you drink and food you like. There are a lot of bars in Torrevieja

Comentario

hi, i find spanish bars are mostly cheaper, but as wendetg said, it also depends on where you are staying, nick

Comentario

Hi thanks for the reply so far,i will be staying in the Los Locos area,regards Gasehound

Comentario

Hi Gasehound. Loads of bars round Los Locos but the English and Irish ones have taken a bit of a battering in recent times. Murph's on the front usually has a few folk in while Popeye's on the street behind it was the busiest of the rest around Los Locos beach area when I was out in December. Both do reasonable food and have a decent selection of drinks. Popeye's is popular for the footy too as it has all the sports channels.
          The Irish Rover and Kilgallons on Calle Dr Waksman, a couple of streets up from Club 222 are also worth a look. 222 is one of the most popular clubs, particularly with the Spanish, as it's open air and free in the summer but, as you would expect, drinks can be a bit pricy.
          Close to Irish Rover and Kilgallons is a Scandinavian bar La Rosaleda with a terrace and swimming pool which costs 3 euros to use. It was great for watching the World Cup on the big screen from the pool last summer (apart from England that is).
          Across Calle Paris down a residential street is Bar Alan which has a big outside area and themed food and entertainment nights.
          Up from there just slightly off Calle Paris is Corky's bar, at the beginning of the Friday market area. This has consistently been the busiest of the Brit bars and also does food.
          And, if you want to guarantee seeing a few people and listening to some entertainment, Spanish-owned Bar Carlos has a great mix of locals, expats and visitors.
          There are loads of decent Spanish bars around too, well worth a visit and they are generally cheaper. Fifth Avenue just off Calle San Pascual has people in it all the time from breakfast while on Habaneras, Correcaminos is an American-themed bar, popular for a late-night drink. Just round the corner from there on the square is The Captain's Bar which is usually full of students.
          I have discovered these, and many more in the area, purely in the interests of research, obviously...
          Hope you have a great break!

Comentario

wow thats quite a list,i will have to try them out cant wait ,thanks for the heads up.regards Gasehound

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X