Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• CAT PROBLEMS

I would like to make it clear that I am far from being a catophobe (gatophobidad esp. ). However my wife is looking at the application forms !
    Seriously - We discovered that local stray cats (or cat ) had been sleeping on our comfotable front porch chairs when we were in England.
    They or it continue(s) to do this now we are back. The cushions are removed and we use the device of a bottle of water on the chairs to deter them.
    Since starting this we find that instead of sitting on the chairs, the cat(s) has
    urinated all over the porch , door mat and even front door. This has involved a major cleaning and disinfecting operation.
    Has anyone any good ideas how we can stop or prevent this ?
    All legal suggestions welcome.
    Thanks - Dave

Come on Dave if you were moved out of your five star hotel
    you would be P****d off.

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for your replies Oneday & Sping.
        I appreciate the cat was disgruntled but it never paid any porch rental nor has its abogado contacted me about its squatters rights.
        My wife tried the pepper solution last night and today our porch no longer looks/smells like a feline servicio.
        Will keep my fingers crossed that we can stop applying pepper eventually as sneezing guests are not always the best company !
        Thanks again
        Dave

Comentario

Comentario

Then his wife would have to clean up after him, not sure whats worse!

Anyway pepper is my favourite cat over the road did same to me and pepper was the answer. They don't like the smell of tabasco either.

Comentario

You can buy a cat and dog repelent from most pet shops. Just spray that where the cat urinates.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X