Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• kennels,dogs at Christmas

My wife and I have to return home to UK at Christmas.We have been let down by the people who were going to look after our dog.The kennels that I have contacted are all full Does any body know of any with vacancies. Thank you.

I have tried everywhere, I eventually got my dog somewhere. Here is a copy of the posting I put elsewhere: -
    Hi,

I tried everywhere yesterday to get our dog in somewhere over christmas. The only two that had availabilty was Helen/Kirsty (too far us but could have been a last resort) and a lady called Trish who was up near Aspe, about 45 mins away. She will meet us in Quesada which is even better as closer to us in Blue Lagoon! Her numbers are 965696754 or 660368613. Dont know if she has any other space but worth a call.

Just to help you my husband tried all of the following yesterday and these were all fully booked saving you a phone call!!

Sandy
    Pampered Pets
    Wazzletops
    Doggie Hotel
    Home from Home
    Pero Pilar
    Bensons

Good Luck

Comentario

kennels

Thank you,I'll keep trying,maybe there are some dog minders about.Good luck to you too.

Comentario

kennels

My wife thinks it's a bit risky handing your dog over to a complete stranger by the roadside.We like to view the kennels.

Comentario

I agree, my husband goes to Alicante twice a month so he is going to stop at the kennels to give it a good look before hand.

If you post on a few forums looking for a dog minder, this would be the bst way as somebody knows somebody who.........

Comentario

The kennels have booked up really quickly this year! Luckily my friend is available to look after mine and my mothers dogs for a couple of days at christmas. Hope those of you stuck for dog minders get something sorted.

Comentario

Country Dogs Hotel

Hi Peter

I might be able to help with your problem over Christmas. I actually look after dogs in my own home and they are pampered by the whole family.

We are based in Caudete which is a Spanish village at the bottom of the Santa Barbera Mountain range. We are surrounded by countryside where your dog will be walked 4 times a day. Yes even on Christmas Day!!!!

All we ask is that your dog is sociable with both people and other animals, and is house trained.

As you can no longer PM on this site, call me if you are interested and would like further details. My numbers are 965827595 / 697731171.

Helen Cole

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X