X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Satelite TV Options

Any advice on Sat TV options and costs would be appreciated

Our property is a holiday home / occasional use so we do not need something all singing/dancing with high monthly costs.

Also details on the best place to get cheap but Ok TV's / DVD's / Stereos would also be appreciated.

Barry

I was talking to some engineers last week and they told me not to bother with the likes of Carrafour (spelling ?) for electricals but try a store in the shopping mall next door. he said the store was the largest one and 'in the corner'...I think the name was 'Masters'. or something like that..

Comentario

Thanks

Comentario

Hi Barry

When we recently moved in we had a mesh dish installed by a Company which I cant remember the name of at the moment.

They were a father and son set up and had installed sky in all the villas who had moved in already, and were basically calling in as people were moving in.

The cost was 490 Euros for intallation in Bedroom and living room and took about 2 Hrs.

Cost 19 Euros per moth for 34 channels which include Sky One, Movies, Kids TV, Sports 1,2,3, Eurosport, BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4, ITV2, Music channel etc etc.

It also has 14 digital Radio stations.

Quality of all is brilliant.

I am sure they will be around when you will be moving in.

When I remember the name I will let you know. I know thier advert posters have a picture of Bart Simpson!!

Hope this helps a bit for now..

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Taffy
          Hi Barry

When we recently moved in we had a mesh dish installed by a Company which I cant remember the name of at the moment.

They were a father and son set up and had installed sky in all the villas who had moved in already, and were basically calling in as people were moving in.

The cost was 490 Euros for intallation in Bedroom and living room and took about 2 Hrs.

Cost 19 Euros per moth for 34 channels which include Sky One, Movies, Kids TV, Sports 1,2,3, Eurosport, BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4, ITV2, Music channel etc etc.

Great - thanks taffy

It also has 14 digital Radio stations.

Quality of all is brilliant.

I am sure they will be around when you will be moving in.

When I remember the name I will let you know. I know thier advert posters have a picture of Bart Simpson!!

Hope this helps a bit for now..

Comentario

Taffy - was it superbeam or torresat?

Comentario

RE

Barry try a slingbox, There great.

Comentario

what's a slingbox?

Comentario

Just back Torry

Completion visit was manic but we got it all done in the end.

Josie at Torresatelite TV was great and helped us sort the cable - its being installed tomorrow whilst my parents house sit.

Barry

Comentario

Sounds Fantastic!

Anybody got one?

http://uk.slingmedia.com/page/slingbox.html

Comentario

When you say high spped internet connection do you mean broadband is required at both ends?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por CJ
                        When you say high spped internet connection do you mean broadband is required at both ends?
                        Yes you need broadband both ends,.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X