Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Barry. Just as I thought. last time I was there I purchased a few lamp holders and bulbs and as soon as I get the keys I will pop the temporary lamp holders on..at least we should have lights everywhere. I will take your advice about checking out all the sockets though !
    My daughter wants to furnish the house in her own style and hasn't ordered anything at all, so I'm afraid it will be a bit like camping until she decides just what she wants. The only thing she has ordered are the beds which are awaiting a delivery date...I only hope our moving in, goes as smoothly as yours..............We fly out Saturday so presumably we will pick up the keys the early part of the week..
    Thanks.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Sping
        Good to hear from people on Playa Golf 111 We are moving in middle of Nov. We were out there in Oct and people were starting to move in. Everyone we met were very friendly and the whole area is beginning to take shape. We have already been in touch with Barry Taffy & Freddy and what you have said about security is sound advice. The main concern for us is security I have heard most new builds are targets for break ins. We have bought an Azucena and have been recomended someone who will strengthen are downstairs grills and fit the upstairs ones. The other concern is the lack of street lighting we have been on to the builders but have had no reply. Were the street lights on down your road? we are facing the next phase to be built.

Comentario

Comentario

Many thanks for all the constructive comments regarding moving in and security...Are any of you expecting to live there permanently or do you just regard them as holiday homes ?....I would hope top be out there for a few months of the year all being well.
            I expect various trades will be touting for business and I reckon it's a bit of a minefield just who to choose for extra grilles, sat TV, broadband connection etc.,...I will probably make a wrong choice and live to regret it, but I suppose that is to be expected and part of the learning curve you mentioned Sping....
            We are off tomorrow so I'm hoping the rain stops and we get some better weather for the next week.although I am not too optomistic.
            If we can get the keys and I can get a few jobs sorted out in the week we are there, then it will have been all worthwhile.

Comentario

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por rayca
                Hi there
                you do not have to pay this so called black money, really speaking its against the law and the only ones who benifit are the sellers of the property. Just think of it, the Builder gets say 20,000 euros off each house he sells, lets say he sells 100 houses that makes him 2 million euros tax free, which really speaking is fraud on a big scale.. now think of this... on the hundreds of urbanizations that are being and have been built in this area alone.. the mind boggles

Best regards Robert
                You wanna try arguing about this black money with most builders. We said right from the word go we were not going to underdeclare but we had no choice in the end as our builder flatly refused to declare 100%. When you have exchanged your money, arranged removals, arranged house sale, booked flights, sorted out car hire, arranged home & contents insurances etc etc etc you are in rather a tied situation & the builders know it. They flatly refused to comment further after a while. If you haven't encountered this problem you are VERY fortunate & yes, I know it is against the law.

Comentario

Just got back this morning from having a hectic week. My daughter managed to pick up the keys eventually and as she had chosen 'not' to get a furniture pack I was looking forward to a full weeks work...everything went well really, she went out and bought almost everything she wanted without problems but I did get the job of fitting ceiling fans/lights, ceramic hobs etc., all without a hitch..
                  We met a very nice couple who had moved in the day previously, spent all day fitting their furniture then popped over to Alfies bar at 5.30...came back at 8.00 pm and they had already been broken in to !!...The burglars pulled off the side grill to gain access...This prompted me to take a closer look at the existing grills..I've found an English chap who, although not the cheapest, does an excellent and stronger type of grill that doesn't allow them to be 'jemmied off' ( hopefully ).
                  We have put the snagging list into Artlas - Any idea it takes them to come and do the bits and pieces ?
                  The weather yesterday was hot and a trip round Playa Flamenca market was a very pleasant finished to the weeks break.....Other than that !!! didn't want to come home !!
                  Incidently, I was told the shop selling wines etc., and the newsagents, both further along from Aldi are to be opened within the next two weeks...Not sure about the 'Dog and Bone' though...That deli and restaurant are busy...stopped yesterday and couldn't get a table outside and it was like that most of the time.

Comentario

Comentario

Barry, As you say, the electricity was on and other than the three small spots above the kitchen worktop, not a light fitting anywhere. Due to your prompting I was armed with light fittings and bulbs so it didn't take long to get the lights on...
                      We met a few people who had just moved in and they, like us, were finding out things as they went along....all in all we had a good week and got much done. At least when we go next time we will be able to live there. It has been a great help to us staying in another 'White Lily' on Playa Golf 1...at least were well used to everything and knew exactly what to expect.

All exciting stuff !!

Comentario

Glad the info helped Freddy

DEli is interesting I was waiting patiently in the key the other week, only to realise after a few minutes the two guys in front of me were not quing but standing at the counter with a beer waiting for the Tapa's they had ordered. Deli qulaity looked very good, very out of place next to the Aldi. Best local supermarket we found was the mercedona, which was just over the main road passed the two golf courses, about 5 mins away.

Barry

Comentario

For details of black money check out this link.
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/.../09/pbla09.xml

Comentario

Hi,
                            do any of you know if the builders have turned on the street lights on the wide roads on Playa Golf III. When we were over in late October our road was dark apart from a builder's light at either end of the street.
                            Sping.

Comentario

Playa Golf

Hi Sping
                              I am going over on monday to sign up. Could you please let me have your E-Mail I have got Barrys, Taffys, Freddys, & a few others.The more we all get to know each other the better it will be for sending each other info. Better than going through this site. Do you agree. My E-Mail is

themunrobagger@aol.com

Comentario

Anyone who can get a pic or two of our property R3-60 and the pool as I beleive it was being finished I would appreciate it. e-mail for those who don't have it is barry.a.allaway@ntlworld.com

Thanks and good luck to those moving in over the next few weeks

Barry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X