Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Barry. No further work in the pool area when I was there last week..All the post boxes have been fitted but as yet I don't know who has the keys ..Incidently after a burglary, all the street lights were switched on along our road.

Although our road now has some occupants they are still restricted to 'one way' as the builders have the road closed with a couple of pallets of blocks..

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Sping. Phil and Sheila have my details and email addy etc., which I think they are going to circulate to all the other new owners.I think it's brilliant that we have been able to meet each other ( well vitually ! ) on here before we even move in...
        I have been trying to work out just where we each live but am having some problems as I am unsure as to the numbering system...I know where P & S live...Hopefully we will meet up at times albeit probably not all together...
        I will be out for a few days early in December and can't wait..

I would like to thank Barry and Kath who have allowed to use their 'White Lily' on Playa Golf 1 a few times...It has made our visits so much easier and stress free......Although they don't post...I know they have a sneaky look at this site from time to time....
        Hope all the transfers go OK for everyone and look forward to meeting up next year...

Comentario

Freddy - we are next to the show house on R3

Comentario

Sorry Barry, not sure just where that is...The only show houses I know are the one opposite Aldi's and the detached villa near to the swimming pool on Playa 1...If there are others, I must have missed them.. I have been trying to get a copy of the road layout but they seem to be in short supply....

Comentario

Freddy, looking out from Alfies over the area that is next for development, take the main urbanisation road on your right, down to the R3 blocks, go to the next main urb road (on your left), first house (bungalow style) with the bigger side plot is the show house, we are next to that.

B

Comentario

Got it Barry, Know exactly where you are now having had a plan of the houses...Didn't know any of those were show houses though, although I should have realised when I saw some flags flying.
                San Jose had started on the next phase when I was there last week..They had their machines busy marking out the plots / roads etc., don't suppose it will be too long before we see construction starting there.

Comentario

Freddy, next phase being the waste land in fron of Alfies?

B

Comentario

I don't think they are doing it all in one go Barry..There are two areas between Alfies and the Urb at the moments and they have just started on the section nearest to the existing houses...In front of Phil & Sheila's house, leaving the section nearest to Alfies, presumably until last..

Comentario

Anyone know if any of the other proposed shops etc., are open ?
                      Is it possible to access the internet at the Dog and Bone yet ?

Comentario

Comentario

I will be there in a weeks time if anyone wants any photos of their properties or just the site in general.

I noticed on another forum they are doing some construction work on the La Zenia beach promenade so might just go and have a nosey!!

Comentario

Hi Freddy,
                            When we were over in October we stayed at the la Zenia Hotel. All along the coast they are building a new promenade. So in theory you could walk from Torrevieja to Campamore!
                            Sping.

Comentario

Sping.
                              'll try and get the time to have a walk round that area and have a good look. I have read on another forum that the promenade is only going as far as Playa Flamenca.
                              Whatever! It must be an improvement..probably encourage me to go for a walk more often, certainly in the summer anyway !!

Comentario

Lomas de cabo roig playa golf 111

Hi Barry

I am a new member to a forum so I am not familiar with the procedures.

I think I may be a neighbour of yours as I too live near the showhouse and may also have met your relatives.

Do you have any news from our urbinisation?

Geordie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X