• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

All

Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

We complete on Monday and fly out tomorrow early. Just got a call from Atlas to say the builder has re issued the final liquidation statement this afternoon (60 mins before the banks shut) to say that he is declaring the house at the proper value and due to this our IVA bill has gone north by several thousand euros. Luckily I had put some spare cash in our Spanish account so we are OK, but just wanted to warn you all in case the same thing happens and you are left high and dry with no time to sort things out.

Overall its OK as the whole purchase is now above board and when we come to sell then we have have less captial gains to worry about, but maybe its worth checking with your agency in case your IVA moves at the 11th hour.

B

Thats Strange I E-Mailed the agents yesterday about my black money saying I would go halves with it as I thought it was to much. They told me they had e mailed the builders about my request. I will let you know what their reply is when I get it.

Comentario

The completion went fine, very hard work doing it all in a few days - it was like picadilly circulas in the house with the tradesmen etc, we got the alarm installed as well, very helpful company, full details will be given to you on how to do this when you get your keys.

Barry

Comentario

We are out there next week to complete so hope all goes well...I had wondered about the alarms...They are all wired up arn't they..it is something that Atlas have never mentioned...
        Do they leave the properties pretty clean ready for moving in, or was there a lot to do ?.................only curious because it looks as if it might be my first job.

munroist3308..excuse my ignorance but what is 'black money ?'

Comentario

Freddy

The builder gets cleaners in the day you do your final check to make sure everything is Ok prior to signing.

Then with all of the workmen (AIB Grills), locksmith (window bolts, change of locks), direct securitas (alarm) and Arca you seem to be forever washing the floor / external paths and sweeping up. Adter 2 tireing days it was all over though.

In terms of Alarms, the Builder has done a deal with Direct Securitas, you get the details when you sign for your keys. In terms of wiring there is none, it all works on radio frequencies and batteries. We did not install a phone line in the house so the fitted a gsm unit. This we paid for at 4 Euro a month, the rest of the installation and monthly fee is covered by the builder / Direct Securitas as part of the deal for installation. Then after 9 months opur monthly cost will be just over 30 euros a month for connection and gsm line.

Any more questions just post away.

B

Comentario

Many thanks for that Barry and I'm sure I will have more questions as we get nearer..having said that, we were told that the property would be completed last Friday and the keys would be there ready for us to pick up...Not sure if it will be as easy as they promise !!

We are going over on Saturday so no doubt we will get to know much more on Monday.

Thanks again

Comentario

Playa Golf

For any of you getting grilles etc, do not use the Agents one, they charge you twice to three times theprice that others do, and they are not as good, the same for changing locks on doors, and putting locks on windows. A lot of people have posted on here before with names etc of people who do grilles, air conditioning, change locks etc. Also more furniture stores around than going with the package that Atlas have through Arca.

Comentario

I bought my grills from AIB almost 4 years ago now. They were installed on time, with no mess and were a perfect fit. The paintwork now, is as clean and bright as when they were installed.

Neighbours and 'experts' of the various forums at the time, stated I should have bought cheaper ones.

Look around as you pass houses and you will see rusty grills with faded paint. My neighbours are now the proud owners of such grills.

Comentario

Playa Golf 111

Hi Freddy,
                  Black money is when you pay the builder part cash. It's a tax fiddle that saves you money when you pay your 7% IVA. It's a common practice in Spain. The problem is when you come to sell unless the person who you sell your property to pays you part cash you could have a bigger capital gains bill which is currently 35%. Our builder has now canceled the cash part of the payment (black money) on our property. See B A posting at the top of this theard.

We are completing on 21 Nov we are no 23 on R3 what number are you and good luck with your move.

My E-Mail is themunrobagger@aol.com

Comentario

You really should not put the details of your properties and intentions on a public forum.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi there
                        you do not have to pay this so called black money, really speaking its against the law and the only ones who benifit are the sellers of the property. Just think of it, the Builder gets say 20,000 euros off each house he sells, lets say he sells 100 houses that makes him 2 million euros tax free, which really speaking is fraud on a big scale.. now think of this... on the hundreds of urbanizations that are being and have been built in this area alone.. the mind boggles

Best regards Robert

Comentario

Sping

Sorry we missed you, my parents said someone had popped round and you had passed on e-maill addresses etc. When they will get back I will drop you an e-mail off forum.

Yes it was a manic few days.

B

Comentario

Sping. Hopefully we will get possesion this week ( playa golf 3) . I know we will be on the builders electricity supply, ( we even have a pole in the front garden) but is it all switched on, or will we have to request that...You might guess we are novices at this so any information would help..

Comentario

Freddy

Everything was switched on, best to get a small table light asap and go round and check all the switched etc. There will be no lights (or even roses) in the house so you wont see a thing if its dark. Get your light suppliers in as quickly as possible.

Barry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X