Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

JB. Munroist..Looks as if we may be trying out the new bar too...We are there from the 21st.
    JB. I hope it goes well for your friends.. It's always hard to get a business going and by what I was told. They have got off to a good start.

I wish them luck.

Comentario

Out

Munro how long are you out for, my partner and I are out on 31 Jan for 4 days and would be interested in a game of golf, if we cant meet up this time maybe another time. He is out for 4 days at beginning of march with 3 friends, and they are going to play at La Serena, Roda, La Finca and possibly Alicante and then we are out again on 22 march till 8 april.

Comentario

Hi Dot
        I am out on the 16 of Jan Tues for five days. The next time I am out is 27th March to 1st April could have a game then. My wife does not play so I will be on my own. I played La Serena with my mates last month. The coarse is new was in good condition and the facilitys are excellent. Make sure you take plenty of balls though as theres lots of water. Hope to play Roda or Campoamor next week will let you know how I went on. Is your property on Playa Golf?

Comentario

Golf

Munro, we are out on 22 March again till 8 April, although my partner will have been out before then for 4 days to play. I play a bit, he is the better player, although he is worried about La Serena as he does usually go right and that is where all the water is, although I dont hit far, I hit straight so not as big a problem, let us know how you get on.
          We are in La Cinuelica which is down near La florida

Comentario

Hi there,

Is there a forum/messageboard for Playa Golf?

TIA

Comentario

Hi,
              this is one of two that I know of, but you will get more answers from this one regarding Playa Golf.
              Sping.

Comentario

Was wondering if anybody thats moved in to Player golf 3 and hasnt yet recieved thier post box key?

We Still havnt managed to get one yet..

Ps : cant wait to hear the latest on the new bar.

Comentario

My friends were in the new bar last week and they said it was brilliant...I shall probably give it a try in the next couple of days...I understand the Cam bank and the Dog and Bone are now open too !!

Comentario

Playa Golf

How do you get to this new bar at Playa Golf and also the new Dog and Bone. directions please.

Comentario

Comentario

Is the new bar bigger than Alfies?

Nice to see this Commercial complex coming on so quickly!!! I cant wait till our next visit.

Looking forward to hearing more updates as we cant get out for a bit!!

When is the Chinese opening?

Thanks in advance

Comentario

Hi All

We have just been out to PG3 and picked a property on R3 we met a lady who was there with her mum and dad she recommended this forum.

It is great to hear all your stories and advice, we are not completing until May so hopefully we should be up to speed with everything.

We had been waiting alomst 2 years for an apartment on El Pinet La Marina the builders have agreed to move us and we have up graded to a 2 bed Azucena, what is a white lilly?

Looking forward to virtually meeting everyone and hopefully in reality soon.

Lou

Comentario

Hi Lou
                            We are also on Playa Golf 111 R3 we signed up in December. We have just got back from a six day trip.The weather was fantastic. A lot of people seem to be moving in now we bought 18 months ago of plan but the wait has been worth it. Was the lady you met called Tracy? A White Lilly is Another name for the Azucena it is the same property. (Azucena is a lilly in Spanish) If you want any help or advice about anything just ask. We don't know everything but we might be able to help. All the people we have met on Playa Golf 111 have been very helpfull and we have learnt things off one another. We are opposite R2 the next phase which is being built at the moment. Whereabouts are you?

Comentario

Hi yes it was Tracy we are just up from her next door but 1 from the pool.
                              How long will we need to be out there for when we complete, I want to get the grills done alarm safe etc
                              I have ordered our furniture already.

R2 had really got going hopefully it won't be too long before they are up.

Lou

Comentario

Hi Lou, welcome to Playa Golf III. We completed in October 06, we stayed over there for two weeks. The first week was spent doing all the legal stuff and finding all the shops etc, the second week was spent furnishing, cleaning and generally organising all the jobs that needed to be done.
                                Before you complete a snagging list give the property a good clean as this is when you will find all the faults that you will need addressing by the builder.
                                Hope it all goes well for you. If you need names and contacts for grills etc. just post the request and you will be answered! Your alarm should be fitted through San Jose as part of the package.
                                Sping.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X