Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Great, another new R3 owner on the forum - we will be able to have an owners party.

For grills we used AIB - I know they are not cheap but the quality of installation and product was much better than the builders.

We had all the locks changed by Ken Adams - very helpful and efficient (00 34 965 329186)

Joe on the site has a plan of R3 with the names of the owners - am sure he will send you a copy via e-mail if you contcat him via the forum.

We are not out until April but hope to meet lots of you out there over easter.

Barry

(Barry, Hazel, Callum + Eachan (No 60 - R3)

Comentario

Hi Lou, what number are you? Send me an e mail and I will send you a plan of the area, my e mail is dendinski@tiscali.co.uk

Comentario

Hi there Loopy Lou....I was the chap who you were talking to ( Tracy's father) when you came to have a look round.. Nice to see that you have purchased one.

Tracy had her grills fitted by an English chap who was very professional and did exactly as he promised..turned up on time and carried out the work with very little disturbance and I don't think he was any dearer than the average...
        We came home last night but Tracy will be out there again in 10 days time should you be around and want to have a look...
        Barry, you mentioned snagging I think..We were lucky enough to get all ours done whilst we were there this past week..
        Taffy. The new bar 'The Square' has the advantage of a doors from both back and front. Although I didn't get in for a drink it did have a few customers. There doesn't seem to be any further progress with the Chinese restaurant though...The upstairs newsagents is open and they also have Internet booths and also have full Photocopy/Fax/ Printing service too !

Comentario

Hi All

Thanks for all your info it is going to be a great help to us. Does anyone know of a villa we can rent for a week in May? We may as well stay on site when we complete so there is no rush to get everything done in 2 days.

Hi Freddy yes we bought the one just up from Tracy.

Lou

Comentario

Hi Loopy Lou

We are out again at the end of Feb. You need to get your Grills ordered before you go in May. We used George from Blue Hills, Though Craig is very good as well. You will need to give them both a weeks notice as they have to have them made. They both advised us to have new ones fitted downstairs. Then they fit the downstairs ones upstairs for security reasons. I have not got there phone numbers but will get them you when we are out in Feb. The alarm man is Luie he is excellent. You can usually get hold of him in a couple of days.

Comentario

Thanks for the update Freddy..

Loopy Lou. e.mail me for info on a property to rent in May simon_mantle@hotmail.co.uk

Comentario

Hi Guys

Has anybody used Carjet to hire a car? Are the cars new and in good condition? I have a baby so want to make sure the car is safe. They seem really reasonable.

Thanks

Lou

Comentario

We use these people and have been delighted with their service..and their prices.

http://www.autosespana.com/index.php

Comentario

I always use carjet and have never encountered any problem whatsoever. as far as I remember none of the cars were over one year - and YES inevitably they have always been the cheapest with NO hidden extras.
                    Silke

Comentario

• Comentario

• Comentario

• Hi Loopy lou,
                          Take another look over some of the posts on this thread!
                          Sping.

Comentario

• Hi

Where are the photos? We are out until the 13th so hopefully we can meet up.

Louise

Comentario

• Hi Loopy Lou
                              Just to confuse you a bit more we use record the reason being is they don't charge for fuel. Take out full bring back full. We also get a 10% discount for registering with them. The last five times we have used them we have booked a bog standard Ka and have always been upgraded to a Ford Focus. The down side is you can only use Record from Alicante. If flying to Murcia we use doyouspain. We are going out on Monday for six days is anyone else out then?

Comentario

• I'm out again on Wednesday..Managed to get a couple of days out there without Freddy tagging along!! Unfortunatley it means I won't get any jobs done either!!...you can't have everything!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X