Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Good restaurants that do a typical English Christmas dinner

Are there any good restaurants that do a typical English Christmas dinner please ? Looking for a price of a maximum of 10 euros per person. Service and food must be good. Anywhere within about 10 minutes drive from San Luis. Not looking for Christmas day - but perhaps early/mid December.

Any help appreciated.

Gameon.

exmas dinner

hi dont know if you have tried the lakeside bar by you but we had a great carvery there i think they have one two times a week 3 courses with wine for 10.50 euros, three meats turkey beef and ham.

Comentario

Many thanks Keith and Lynn - do you know the name of it please ?

Comentario

xmas dinner

yes its called the lakeside bar on the cv905 just up from the new mercadona from torry you can walk it from san luis but you have to cross main road

Comentario

The Beach Bar 103 are doing Christmas dinner, the cost seems very reasonable, unfortunately I can't remember what it was. But it was more than 10 Euros. I don't think you will anywhere for that price.

The beach Bar 103 is on the coast road behind Dial Prix.

Wendy x

Comentario

Many thanks Wendy - I'll bear that one mind.

Keith and Lynn - I'm not familiar with where that is - would you be able to give directions coming from the main roundabout on the cv 905 at San Luis please ?

Is the food and service very good ?

Gameon.

Comentario

xmas dinner

yes no probs you can see the bar from san luis roundabout it has not been open long turn right off roundabout on to 905 look to your left you will see lakeside in row of new builds go to next roundabout come back on 905,english owned food great good entertainment.

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

xmas dinner

i know you wont get xmas dinner for 10 euros on xmas day as we are paying 40 each for our day, but gameon wants early or mid dec so a good chance of the price they want, please read first post on this page to see if we can help them out, a merry xmas to you all. cheers.

Comentario

Re: xmas dinner

Originalmente publicado por keith and lynn
                        i know you wont get xmas dinner for 10 euros on xmas day as we are paying 40 each for our day, but gameon wants early or mid dec so a good chance of the price they want, please read first post on this page to see if we can help them out, a merry xmas to you all. cheers.
                        Many thanks for all the suggestions - we've had no problem finding restaurants that do a Christmas dinner for 10 euros, which as already mentioned, isn't on Christmas day - it's just finding the right one !

Next thread will be a narrowing it down to 3.

Gameon.

Comentario

Comentario

Xmas Dinner

I go for Sunday Lunch every week to Liberty Bar Via, Park III, Los Altos. I know they are doing a traditional xmas dinner inc drinks for 50 euros. I think its turkey and gammon this year, the food is great the place and people are really nice and helpful too.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X