Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• OFF ROAD MOUNTAIN BIKING

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE THERE IS ANY OFF ROAD MOUNTAIN BIKING TRACKS IN TORRE AND SURROUNDING AREAS OR IF THERE ARE ANY ROUTE MAPS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ANY WHERE

Hi there are plenty of cycle ways to use,and i often take my bike around by the salt lakes where they are a few tracks,thats around the back of san luis.

Comentario

TRAXS

CHEERS BEEN ON BOTH OF THEM ,THERE ABIT SHORT FOR US WERE QUITE SERIOUS BIKERS AND NEED TO BE OUT MOST OF DAY.BUT ROUND LAKE TO LA MATA IS BUTE, NICE VIEWS AND VINE YARD IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

Comentario

Hi,

Yeah my and my mate have found some good tracks, mostly up the back of San Miguel in what we call the green forest, although it's part of the Sierra de Escalona. Its mostly firetrack riding through orange groves, but its certainly better than doing a quick blast round the salt lakes. We only scratched the surface mind you and it was often a case of just going and getting a bit lost, but very good fun. I haven't ridden for a few weeks due to a couple of broken ribs but am lookinf forward to getting out again, maybe could organise an outing sometime.

Cheers

Austin

Comentario

THANKS FOR REPLY WERE OVER FOR 3 DAYS LAST WEEK PRESY DELIVERING WENT TO HAVE LOOK BUT COULD NOT FIND THEM I KNOW AREA QUITE WELL COULD U DESCRIBE WHERE ABOUTS THEY ARE .NOT NOW OUT TILL APRIL AREA LOOKS GOOD FOR BIKING.WENT TO LOOK IN HILLS BEHIND CREVIENTY LOOKS PROMISING .

Comentario

Give me a shout

Hi Guys
            Give me a shout when you are next going to San Miguel.
            If poss, give me a couple of weeks notice as my forks broke last time I was out.
            Maybe too much weight!
            Look forward to meeting up....maybe we can get a bigger group together for regular weekend meets?!
            Regards
            Ian

Comentario

I would like a run up by San Miguel soon, but my fitness is not up to scratch but will be soon, i hope. Unfortunately i never know when my next day off will be, so organising is a bit difficult. I try to get Sundays off mostly. Goof do you know the area I am talking about, it stretches from San Miguel to Rebate and eventually Campoverde. My E-mail austin2005@hotmail.co.uk. Peter try Google Earth to find the area I am taking about.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X