Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Melamine Shelving etc.,

I need to alter and add some new shelves to both kitchen and bedroom wardrobes and require a sheet of melamine similar to what we get at home....I have looked in a couple of Brico shops and they don't seem to stock any.....any idea where I might be able to get any from ? We are located in Playa Golf 3 so would be looking for somewhere pretty local although if it's cut to size , I could fit bits in the car. Thanks

I don't know of anywhere near you but we had the same problem and discovered that the ferreterias sell it, but not like in the UK in sheets. It is with their worktops etc. out the back. They cut you the exact size you want and trim it. We got ours for a few euros on Cortes Valencianas, they also sell it in Keaki (near Aquapolis) and I think Ardy and Brico house - at the back where they cut the wood.

Comentario

I did look into a couple of Brickohouses but because it wasn't on the shop floor, thought maybe they didn't sell it...I will have to ask when I go back in a few weeks.Thanks.

Comentario

I did look into a couple of Brickohouses but because it wasn't on the shop floor, thought maybe they didn't sell it...I will have to ask when I go back in a few weeks.Thanks.

Comentario

We bought white melamine (but they also sold woodgrains) at AKI on lower floor of the Haberneras centre, behind Carrefour outside Torrevieja & they cut it free too. :P We also saw someone buying huge worktops there & they were having them cut. It was excellent. We had looked everywhere before realising AKI sold wood/melamine & would cut it & FREE TOO AKI was more like a B & Q in the UK. Hope you get what you are looking for. We now have shelving under our stairs at very little cost.

Comentario

Thanks for that JeansSis...I had just been in that place the day before too !! I will certainly give it a try next time I'm over.

Comentario

Exit Playa Golf turn left when you reach 332 on your right will be Bricotodo down in the basement I am sure they cut melamine to order.If not Alpuente on the 332 toward Pilar will definately cut to size

Comentario

DC, Thanks for that, I have found both places pretty good although prefer the larger selection of stuff at Alpuente. I did see the worktops in Alpuente and the saw bench etc., ( in the corner)but hadn't seen any melamine..Somewhere else for me to investigate next time...Incidently assembled drawer packs are cheaper there than flat packs elsewhere. We have used them, one in each of the wardrobes.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X