Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Computer Repairs

Can anyone recommend a computer repair shop/mobile man? My new laptop is playing up, and I can't fix it!!

Thanks

I use Nick or Adrian at Torrevieja Connections. Phone: 966 702 414

They are near the Park of Nations & the Crematorium.

Give them a ring after 10 in the morning & they will help you.

I have always found them very honest & helpfull & dont charge a fortune.

Wendy x

Comentario

Computer Repairs

Hi !
      We had problems last week and looked in the CoastRider where there are several people advertising.
      We chose San Luis Computers and found them very helpful and it is easy to park there. The shop is only open until 1-0pm as they concentrate on their repairs in the afternoon with no interruptions. This may be why we had quick service from them.
      Best of luck

Comentario

I can recommend Nick at Torrevieja Connections too. Directly opposite the tanatorio by the Park of Nations.

Comentario

computer repairs

I also recommend Nick and Adrian, nice friendly service, very reasonable charges.

Comentario

We had computer problems too, there was a problem with the mother board in the computer. We also got more memory installed whilst the computer was in being worked on. This guy was great, he came to my house the first time to see if he could fix the problem there and then, but he had to take it away to work on. Our web cam had never worked before and he got that working too! Also installed the latest anti virus programs free of charge. His name is John, mobile number 650 860 494. He owns a computer shop with someone else. Great, reliable, friendly service. Nothing was no bother.

Comentario

San Luis Computers - not professional

My parents bought a computer from them. John came out to install it but left before the install was complete. I had to work out the problem which isn't a good start.

Second, they had a problem starting it up. They called John, took it too the store and he said he would have it fixed in a few days. They went to get it after the 'fix' and found all they had was the basic operating system. He had wiped out all there family photos, movies, internet shortcuts, skype, everything. When I asked why he didn't back up there stuff, John said and I quote "It's not up to me to nanny people."

Please note my parents are well into there 70's and this is there first computer which they have owned for only 4 months. John not only knew this when he wiped there machine, he didn't even tell them he was going to do it.

Please avoid, there are better places and more professional places with customer service that cares for customers.

Originalmente publicado por Polo Mint Ver Mensaje
              Hi !
              We had problems last week and looked in the CoastRider where there are several people advertising.
              We chose San Luis Computers and found them very helpful and it is easy to park there. The shop is only open until 1-0pm as they concentrate on their repairs in the afternoon with no interruptions. This may be why we had quick service from them.
              Best of luck

Comentario

free classifeds ads

Please, use free classified ads service:

Torrevieja Classifieds

Comentario

Computer repairs

Originalmente publicado por Hollywood Ver Mensaje
                  I also recommend Nick and Adrian, nice friendly service, very reasonable charges.
                  Nick has gone back to the UK

Wendy x

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por simonsaysso Ver Mensaje
                    My parents bought a computer from them. John came out to install it but left before the install was complete. I had to work out the problem which isn't a good start.

Second, they had a problem starting it up. They called John, took it too the store and he said he would have it fixed in a few days. They went to get it after the 'fix' and found all they had was the basic operating system. He had wiped out all there family photos, movies, internet shortcuts, skype, everything. When I asked why he didn't back up there stuff, John said and I quote "It's not up to me to nanny people."

Please note my parents are well into there 70's and this is there first computer which they have owned for only 4 months. John not only knew this when he wiped there machine, he didn't even tell them he was going to do it.

Please avoid, there are better places and more professional places with customer service that cares for customers.
                    We are not normally in the habit of slateing our competitors, BUT on this occasion, i have to point out the following, Yesterday we had 2 computer brought in for repair by different people on about 2.5 years old and 1 just over 1 year old, Both supplied by San Luis Computers. and apart from both having faults there was one more thing in common.

They BOTH had the same copy (same serial number)of pirated Windows Installed on them, Both of these clients bought these computers from this company in good faith. If you have purchased from them MAKE sure you have a COA (Certificate of Authenticity) Sticker on the side of your case. A big give away is that most pirated copies of windows are Windows XP PRO

Comentario

I can recommend Brian at The Pc Shop got a new computer of them a few months ago, had a slight problem with a update patch and he fixed it free of charge. They are based near montesinos. Website is The PC Shop

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Wendy Nesbeth Ver Mensaje
                        I use Nick or Adrian at Torrevieja Connections. Phone: 966 702 414

They are near the Park of Nations & the Crematorium.

Give them a ring after 10 in the morning & they will help you.

I have always found them very honest & helpfull & dont charge a fortune.

Wendy x
                        They are no longer there

Wendy x

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X