• Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Furnniture

Hi

My Name is Jame Escott - I have two shops in La Zenia
    Chaning Rooms SL next to Eamons Bar

We are a Family Busines - selling our own products. My
    wifes familly are local manufacturers of both Beds and Sofas.

We can Supply and fit in very quick timeframes - we also make
    and install curtains.

Many Thanks

James Escott

Comentario

furniture and furniture packages

Do you do divan beds, we really would like a divan bed with storage if possible. We are coming over on 19 February for 2 weeks and are staying in 2A Colinas de la Zenia, La Zenia so may be able to visit your shop. Our property not ready till end of year. Have you got a web site or could you give us ideas of the beds that you have by sending me an email with pictures of some.

Thanks

Comentario

Do you do divan beds, we really would like a divan bed with storage if possible. We are coming over on 19 February for 2 weeks and are staying in 2A Colinas de la Zenia, La Zenia so may be able to visit your shop. Our property not ready till end of year. Have you got a web site or could you give us ideas of the beds that you have by sending me an email with pictures of some.

Thanks

Comentario

I can certainly recommend Changing Rooms. I bought a chair and a sofabed from James (which he even had to dismantle to get up the stairs into my apartment!) and the quality is excellent. I also bought all my curtains and voiles from Changing Rooms and have found their service to be nothing less than excellent.

Well worth a browse round the shop. There are a lot of other household bits and pieces in store.

Chris.

Comentario

Double Divan with storage from our place at Crevillente costs 350 euros.

Don't know how that compares but seems a good price to me!

Comentario

Furniture packages

Black Widow - I think you must be Jackie or you deal with Jackie at costablancapropertyservices - yes I noticed you done divans and that is one of the reasons want to look at your furniture a lot of the other places just do the slotted beds and we dont really want that. I have been emailing Jackie and we are hoping to come and have a look around your place when we are over on 19 February it will probably be the week of the 26 February when we come up to your shop.

Dorothy

Comentario

Beds etc

Dorothy

We make several different Divan bed types with storage.

These can be supplied directly from stock or withinn a
                couple of days from the factory.

Should you require I can arrange for one of our staff or drivers
                to collect you.

My contact number is 0034 966 77 30 30

Best regards

James Escott

Comentario

Yes, it's Jacky, Dot.

If you need to have a chat anytime, just click the live chat button on any of my websites.

Comentario

Lord warden
                    Thanks for the advice about prices being a rip off. I intend to transport quite a bit of stuff over. I took a different approach to your husband - I do want the hassle of going round all the shops in Spain and that is why I am going to transport some stuff over.

I still need to buy dining room and living room furniture and the garden furniture. Perhaps I need to rethink this in view of your advice. If you do come across good shops or good value perhaps you could let me know.

Would you recommend buying small things like microwaves and irons etc in the UK or Spain. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am also from Northern Ireland although I moved to London over 30 years ago. What part of Spain have you bought in?
                    PaddyW

Comentario

Furniture

Hi, I would like to recommend a furniture shop in Benijofer called Ballester.
                      They have some very nice furniture, some expensive and some affordable "middle of the road" items.

As you go towards Benijofer from Quesada Arches, keeping going until you come to Cam bank where you turn right. It is quite a big shop on the right hand side just before the roundabout towards Benimar.

We ordered our bedroom furniture from there in October, for it to be delivered on 24th January when we returned to Spain, sure enough at 10.10am they rang to say it would be delivered that day and it was.

The service was spot on, although the elderly Spanish owners could not speak a word of English and our Spanish is not much better we got through.

Comentario

Hi

We popped over to spain last week ,with the intention of looking at furniture amongst other things , we too came away with very few answers, we went to arca's in calle goleta in torrevieja and unfortunately could only see half the furniture as they are having building done, what we did see didnt impress us too much.
                        At the end of the same road is a small danish furniture shop just opened in November of last year ,the young lady owner was very helpful and there was some decent gear in there.
                        I had the manager of DFS in San Javier on the phone today and he sounded very helpful , We plan to visit them when we go back over in April, has anyone been to DFS and seen what they have on offer as I would be very interested as with other furniture places

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GED
                          I used my voucher at Arca instead of purchasing the free furniture packs or upgrading which believe me are over priced .I looked around including Almoradi (furniture mile) etc. and got what suited me in the end ,and am pleased with what I paid. I also later found out that the white goods I got from Arca using my voucher where actually cheaper in Carrefour so lost out even using my Arca voucher as Carrefour also deliver and install , take your time and look around or you will lose out.

GED
                          When you went to Carrefour how long did it take them to deliver the items you purchased?

Comentario

ordered from carrefour on tuesday and they deliver to different areas on specific days, so I got all stuff delivered and fitted on the friday morning , so 2 to 3 days for me.
                            GED

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X