X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Furniture and Furniture Packages

Could somebody give me some details of good furniture shops for where to get your furniture for your apartment. We are going over in three weeks and want to have a look around. I know there is a place Garcias in Torrevieja but if anybody could give me any other places, with web site address if possible, we know about Arca also. We are staying in La Zenia, any help appreciated of places that people have used before.

Dorothy

Dot

In my opinion, you cant go wrong with Hnos Garcia Muebles in Torrevieja.

Great choice and great value, and they deliver and build for free.

Comentario

Furniture and furniture packages

Hi can you tell us how to get their please as this is the first time we have been on our own. do they do packages or you just pick what you want for each room yourself.

Dorothy

Comentario

Dot,

I have bought two lots of packages from Arca - in my view excellent furniture at good prices. They also include delivery and fitting in the price.

Comentario

Furniture Packages

Hi thanks for that, it is just some people say the stuff in Arca is not good quality. What packages did you get from Arca. We want to upgrade and get a corner unit for the settee that goes into a sofa bed which I understand we can get. We are going out in 3 weeks time to have a look around for 2 weeks.

Dot

Comentario

Where is ARCA located please?

Comentario

Dot

If you come off the N332 for Carrefour, there is one branch of Garcias facing you, to get to the biggest one, go past carrefour and straight over the roundabout past McDonalds, take the slip road to your right and you cant miss Garcias on the corner.

Comentario

Thanks for that X having not driven over their yet will take a bit of getting used to exactly where we are, to go past Carrefour do you stay on the N322 or is it when you come off for carrefour go past it and then on to the roundabout. Would like to go to the bigger one and also do they do furniture packages or do you make ujp your own.

Dorothy

Comentario

I used my voucher at Arca instead of purchasing the free furniture packs or upgrading which believe me are over priced .I looked around including Almoradi (furniture mile) etc. and got what suited me in the end ,and am pleased with what I paid. I also later found out that the white goods I got from Arca using my voucher where actually cheaper in Carrefour so lost out even using my Arca voucher as Carrefour also deliver and install , take your time and look around or you will lose out.

GED

Comentario

Comentario

GED

Where is Almoradi (furniture city) and where else did you go and get your furniture, we have been also told of a place in Crevilente which is suppose to be good. did you think Arca's stuff was overpriced. Would like to know some of hte other places you bought the stuff.

Dorothy

Comentario

furniture and furniture packages

Does anybody know of anywhere else to buy furniture for a 2 bedroom apartment. O\bviously Arca, Garcia know ther is a place in Creventte and also Puertomobel down near Mazarroon.

So any more help would be appreciated.

Dorothy

Comentario

Hi Dorothy if you head inland off the 332 from Guardamar and look for the Dolores/ Almoradi signs it is fairly easy to find and there are lots of shops to choose from so head off reasonably early. Good luck and happy spending, also if you are near Guardamar on the 332 have a pop into Todomueble on the main 332 road and ask for Frederic for advice he is very helpful and will advise you without sales pitch.
                          Ged.

Comentario

furniture and furniture packages

GED

Thanks for that, will do that, in Almoradi is it just furniture shops or evrything you can find. sorry for all the questions.

Comentario

We looked at the stores in Almaraldi and found they where not any cheaper buying direct. We bought most of our furnature from Todo muebles where Fred gave us more discount than bying direct, all the guys in there speak English and are mega helpfull.

Perry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X