Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Furniture and Furniture Packages

Default Furniture and Furniture Packages

Could somebody give me some details of good furniture shops for where to get your furniture for your apartment. We are going over in three weeks and want to have a look around. I know there is a place Garcias in Torrevieja but if anybody could give me any other places, with web site address if possible, we know about Arca also. We are staying in La Zenia, any help appreciated of places that people have used before.

Dorothy

Dot

In my opinion, you cant go wrong with Hnos Garcia Muebles in Torrevieja.

Great choice and great value, and they deliver and build for free.

Default Furniture and furniture packages

Hi can you tell us how to get their please as this is the first time we have been on our own. do they do packages or you just pick what you want for each room yourself.

Dorothy

Dot,

I have bought two lots of packages from Arca - in my view excellent furniture at good prices. They also include delivery and fitting in the price.

Default Furniture Packages

Hi thanks for that, it is just some people say the stuff in Arca is not good quality. What packages did you get from Arca. We want to upgrade and get a corner unit for the settee that goes into a sofa bed which I understand we can get. We are going out in 3 weeks time to have a look around for 2 weeks.

Dot

Where is ARCA located please?

Dot

If you come off the N332 for Carrefour, there is one branch of Garcias facing you, to get to the biggest one, go past carrefour and straight over the roundabout past McDonalds, take the slip road to your right and you cant miss Garcias on the corner.

Default Furniture and furniture packages

Thanks for that X having not driven over their yet will take a bit of getting used to exactly where we are, to go past Carrefour do you stay on the N322 or is it when you come off for carrefour go past it and then on to the roundabout. Would like to go to the bigger one and also do they do furniture packages or do you make ujp your own.

Dorothy

I used my voucher at Arca instead of purchasing the free furniture packs or upgrading which believe me are over priced .I looked around including Almoradi (furniture mile) etc. and got what suited me in the end ,and am pleased with what I paid. I also later found out that the white goods I got from Arca using my voucher where actually cheaper in Carrefour so lost out even using my Arca voucher as Carrefour also deliver and install , take your time and look around or you will lose out.

GED

Default Furniture & Furniture Packages

Hi Dot,
    We purchased an Arca package (amended) when we moved over here 5 years ago, believing the build up from the agents.
    Having come over prior to the house being ready, we checked our order with Arca and made a couple of amendments, visited them a couple of days before moving in giving them the date of moving in and told that there was no problem, visited them again on the day of moving in, told once again the order was being got ready to be delivered that afternoon, so thought we had it ‘cracked’.
    WRONG, only half of the order was delivered that day, it took the next 7 day’s – numerous telephone calls & visits to both Arca and Atlas to complete the order.
    We got no apology from either, what we did get was numerous visits from Arca rep for the bill to be settled, who could not understand that the bill would not be settled prior to the order being completed
    If we had to do it over again, we would not get all our things from one store, come over a week early and shop around, if necessary purchase a few essentials (depends on time of year) Brew up kit, a couple of camp beds and a set garden table and chairs to tide you over until you can see the right furniture and fittings that you want.
    Don

Marcadores