X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Furniture and Furniture Packages

Fred

Where is Todo Muebles and have they got a web site. could I have their address and telephone number web address please.

Thanks

Comentario

http://www.todomueble.org/

There is a map on the site but it's between Guadamar and La Mata, on the right hand side of the N332 going towards Guardamar.

E-mail Address(es):
      Frederic.Plattner@todomueble.org

Perry

Comentario

Hi Dot,
        You mention a place in Crevillente,I think if you look on costablancapropertys.net on their furniture section you will find they deal with someone there.Their prices seem really reasonable,and when I e-mailed them to find out more was told that the quality was excellent,and if I was interested in going to have a look someone would take me up there to have a look next time I was over.Might be worth a look when you are over.Let me know if you go how you get on as I would be really interested to know what their stuff is like.
        SUE

Comentario

Furniture and furniture packages

Hi Sue/Nick

Where are you buying your property, in what release is it. Yes that is who I am dealing with about Creventte and waiting to hear from them, yes I thought there package was very good price, people say Arca are overpriced, but as we ahve a voucher for 2100 euros for Arca will definitely use it for something silly to lose it. When is your property due to be ready. We are thinking of using Costablanca property services for checking our property when we are not their if we dont have any neaighbours that are living their permanently.

Dorothy

Comentario

hi again Dot,
            We will be on La cinuelica R10 completion end of 2005,think we have already come across each other on the La Cin board.
            As regards the voucher from Arca we were going to use it to get our white goods but I am told that their stuff is very overpriced,don't know about you but I would rather have the money and go and find the stuff myself,I hate paying more than I have to for anything!!!
            SUE

Comentario

furniture and furniture packages

Yes same with us, but you cant get money just the voucher so it is either use it or lose it i think which seems a bit stupid so hard to know what to do, you dont want to be paying out more than what you have to. Yes we are in R8 due to be completed 31 December hopefully i say. Still looking around for quotes for doing patios, grilles etc some wont give you prices till they measure up your place and have a look and as they have to be specifically made they need to measure.

Really need to get all those things organised as when we come over to complete dont know how long we will be over for so dont want to be waiting days to get it done.

Dorothy

Comentario

Dot, would you send me your email address off forum?

I may be able to help you.

Cheers

Comentario

Furniture and furniture packages

Hi ex

It is dorothy2102@hotmail.com

Thanks

Dot

Comentario

Dot ,
                    would you mind if I e-mailed you as I would be interested to know what ex of uk has to offer,he may be able to help me too!!
                    anyway as it sounds like we are going to be neighbours it would be nice to keep in touch.
                    SUE

Comentario

Hi Dot and Suenick,
                      I'm heading for Cinuelica R8 ( completes 31/12/05 if we are lucky) as well so any info you can pick up would be appreciated. I'm going out on 19/02/05 for a week to look around, if I see anything of interest in the furniture area I will let you know. I've already had a look round Arca and it does seem pricier than other places but what else can you do with the voucher? It looks like it will have to be white goods.

Comentario

Hi shoppe - we are out on the 19th February also for 2 weeks to have a look around, what number in R8 are you, we are No. 18. We havent looked around any of the shops yet so this will be our first time, have looked at Arca on web site but better going to shop. We might meet up when you are out quite a few others are going out around that time to complete on other blocks on the same site at that time to.

Lord Warden whereabouts in Northern Ireland are u from.

Dorothy

Comentario

No one answered R2D2 as to the whereabouts of ARCA furniture.I would like to know too please?

dot
                          If you find Hons Garcia (there are three in Torre)on the N332 then you can't miss about ten more furniture shops along that Avenue. We got most of ours in the FACTORIE shop across the road from Garcia's, if you want modern type furniture. Let me know about Almorada.We didn't bother going there as someone told us it was heavy spanish type furniture,too big for our apartment

Comentario

OK thanks for that Lord Warden. Also we are buying in R8 which is La cinuelica, Los Altos. Yes we are going to try Garcia's so hopefully we will see a lot of the other shops to.

Dorothy

Comentario

lord warden
                              Can you let us know a little bit more about the factory shop you went to.
                              PaddyW

Comentario

The shop is actually called "la factorie" and its across from Hons Garcia.

The address is AVDA.CORTES VALENCIANAS. It is more modern contemporary furniture, and for Spain, more reasonable prices

We needed our bedstead 3" shorter to fit into the bedroom and they can get that done at their factory

However if I had to do it all again, I would get more prices for transporting furniture over. My husband didn't want the hassle, but I felt the prices in Spain where a rip off.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X