Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• No SUMA bills

Despite prompting our local SUMA office, our community has not received SUMA bills since the properties were built in 1999.
    SUMA say that it is still being dealt with and they hope to resolve the situation shortly.

The previous owners of our property have deposited money to cover the anticipated SUMA costs for the 6 years that they lived in the house.

Both the previous owners and oursleves were / are non residents.

Would any wealth tax (based on the catastral figure quoted in the missing SUMA) owed by the previous owners, be their or our responsibilty.

As 5% of the escritura price was claimed by the government at the point of sale, I understand that this 5% is to cover any outstanding taxes owed by non residents who are leaving the country.

Could you tell me if this is correct please? Or would we be responsible for the unpaid wealth tax of the previous owners?

This is an old thread and I would mention that there have been changes with regards to wealth tax, non resident tax and capital gains tax. Please contact us if you would like help or advice on your obligations.

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X