X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• PLaya Golf 3 - Credits / Charges question

All

I have had a couple of charges / credits in my bankinter account that I can not tie up and was wondering if any of you can help as Bankinter are not great unless you sit down in front of them which I cant do until March.

I have had a credit paid into my account from BMB GESTON Documentation SL - any ideas who these are?

I have also had a deduction from Modalidad - HGI - hogar Negocia Instituciona - agin any idea who these are???

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

Sping - have you had details yet on electricity / water or other general costs. I was wondering if the charge was one of these as these are the only people we have allowed access to our account via Aroca the solicitor / our fiscal representative.

B

Comentario

Comentario

You should ask Aroca to give you internet access to your account with them. You will then be able to see any fiscal payments they make on your behalf.

Comentario

Bank

Could be to do with money that you overpaid to your solicitor for your completion, sometimes they take so much money and then when the final details are worked out give you any money back that is due to you. Best thing to check with your solicitors.

Comentario

I have also had a payment into BankInter recently from:

LIQUIDACION PROV.DE FONDOS.

Anybody any ideas on this one??????

Thankfully none debited yet!

Comentario

Taffy - sounds like the same payment I rec'd. The details / company name appears to be about 3-4 lines long - I didn't type the whole lot out in my post above. If you are out before april when i am next out and find out what this is pls let me know via the forum.

Barry

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X