Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie - Need information on areas and schools pleaseeeeeeee

Hi

Joeybaby....I agree one hundred percent and I am pleased you have made the move back and its gone well for you.

My thoughts and experiences exactly.

sounds like a lot of people want to come back...

Hi Gilly , We will be moving as soon as our house is sold in U.K . The school was built in 9 months with a pool to follow. As far as sport goes ,after a meeting with the head mistress we came away with the impression that it was mainly water sport orientated. They have a new minibus that takes the pupils to the Mar Menor for sport and other outdoor lessons .Also a short distance away near the salt lakes is a conservation and educational facility , which a lot of local schools use for field trips.
    At the school we were assured that our daughter would be brought up to speed with her Spanish as an absolute necessity.As much extra instruction as necessary would be built in to her timetable.
    As far as being safe goes , I have not heard of any thing too bad around our urb. The usual rules apply here as in the U.K.

Thank you for your reply...... did you look into other schools too just wondered what other information you may have...

Marcadores