Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Places of interest

Last year on a trip to the area I was taken to a park, in which there was a lake, which besides many waterfowl had an abundance of terrapins I was also taken to a beach where in the water there were inflated castles or such.

Can anyone identify these places and let me know where they are? I would very much like to take my grandchildren there.

park

hi i think the park you want is in guadamar but the water was empted because of the bird flu and all the terrapins taken away i think it is still the same.

Comentario

places of interest

Hiya - i think the area of beach you refer to is Playa de los Naufragos, as during the height of summer they certainly have childrens inflatables anchored in the water just at the waters edge. I think there is a small charge made to use them. There is usually pedalos there as well. Hope you enjoy the visit there with the grandchildren come the warmer weather .

Jackiehix

Comentario

Many thanks for the information. Very sad about the lake but I look forward to the Playa

Comentario

Ma'at,

Comentario

Ma'at,

I think the beach you are talking about with the inflatables is El Mohan, which is just North of the Mar Menor near San Pedro Dell Pinatar.

Kids really enjoyed it.

Regards

Gonnel

Comentario

It could also be the Park Of Nations in Torrevieja, that has lakes & birds also a childrens play area.

Wendy x

Comentario

Sounds like the Park of the Nations to me. The beach could be Naufragos also as they have inflatables in the water there. My son found them great fun to clamber on and off. They are given a life jacket.

Comentario

Thanks for that beastess, that make two for Naufragos, I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X