Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Wealth Tax and Suma

I own a place in La Mata and wish to pay my Wealth Tax and Suma myself, not through a 3rd party as i am currently doing for which they charge. How do i get the bills directed to myself? Who do i contact?
    Thank You

You should renounce to your fiscal representative at the Tax office, then you should go to the Suma office to provide them with your address to get their invoices and to set up direct debit.

Given there have been changes with wealth tax and non resident tax (and for residents), it is best to speak to soeone from time to time to keep abreast of changes.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Spanish Solutions Ver Mensaje
      You should renounce to your fiscal representative at the Tax office, then you should go to the Suma office to provide them with your address to get their invoices and to set up direct debit.

Given there have been changes with wealth tax and non resident tax (and for residents), it is best to speak to soeone from time to time to keep abreast of changes.
      One thing I should make clear with regard to this post is that the author had said they were going to do their tax returns themselves. Any non resident has a legal obligation to pay non resident tax and if they are going to submit the forms themselves, they need to be absolutely sure they are doing it properly. Also in certain cases wealth tax may still be applicable and of course SUMA, or local property tax must be paid each year. By saying how someone stops their current fiscal adviser taking a direct debit for non resident tax and SUMA, is not saying that obviously both have to be paid each year. Residents also of course have to consider whether they should be doing an annual individual tax return, and certainly need to pay the local SUMA property tax.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X