Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Argos?

Hi there someone has told me there is an Argos superstore in Murcia near to Ikea could anyone else enlighten me.

Re: Argos?

Originalmente publicado por Mazzer
    Hi there someone has told me there is an Argos superstore in Murcia near to Ikea could anyone else enlighten me.
    We were there just after Christmas & didn't see one. I would love an Argos here & a Marks & Spencer, especially the food hall.

Wendy x

Comentario

Thanks Wendy didnt think there was one and I agree with you an M&S food hall would be lovely but not so lovely for my New Years diet!

Comentario

Comentario

ARGOS

There isn't an ARGOS store in Spain as far as I am aware, but if you visit the Celtic Isle on a Wednesday 10 - 3 you will find a gentleman there who brings ARGOS items back to Spain, there is also a good English (tesco, asda etc.) food stall there!!

Comentario

When we were at La Marina market we saw a chap with an Argos catalogue advertising he did UK-Spain-UK & Argos runs so we took his card.

DIRECT 2 U

Door to door courier service, local & from UK - Spain - UK, from one box to a full van load. We also do Argos trips where you pick the goods, add 20% & we deliver to you in Spain. The trips are every six weeks.

15 Bosque De Las Lomas
            Block 16
            Orihuela Costa

Phone Frank on 650157672 / 650157011

email frankdgn@yahoo.co.uk (Spain)
            or michaeldougan@tiscali.co.uk (England)

Comentario

Where's the Celtic Isle?

Comentario

Thanks for your help everyone

Comentario

The Celtic Isle is at Playa Flamenca near the market.
                  www.thecelticisle.com

Comentario

The nearest thing to an M&S in Spain is Supercor. There is a store near Lidl adjacent to the Playa Flamenca Commercial centre. The range and qual;ity of the food on offer is excellent. Try it and see what you think.
                    Silke

Comentario

Argos do not have a retail outlet outside of the UK. The only way to buy Argos items outside of the UK is to use one of the companies that buy them in the UK for you and thransport them over, as pointed out earlier, or for people like myself who sell their end of lines and catalogue returns, but then cannot necessarily pick and choose what they get, although the trade off for this is that you can then sell them for a better price!!

I vote for a Marks & Spencers every time, but will have to settle with a shopping trip to the UK on the weekend instead

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X