Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

WHAT URB WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ,LA SIESTA OR LA FLORIDA! HELP?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• WHAT URB WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ,LA SIESTA OR LA FLORIDA! HELP?

WE ARE A YOUNG COUPLE WITH A SMALL CHILD , LOOKING FOR A NICE AREA, TO BUY A HOME IN . WE INTEND TO GO OUT AND RENT FOR A MONTH OR 2 FIRST BEFORE WE BUY, BUT ANY OPIONS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.
    ARE THERE ANY DOWNSIDES TO THESE URBS OR WOULD YOU SUGGEST ANOTHER .
    WE HEARD VILLMARTIN MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE TOO,THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

La Siesta

We have lived on the La Siesta urb for three years and would recommend it to anyone. The position is central with lots of amenities but is also nice and quiet even in the summer. We have no problem with post etc the streets are cleaned every fortnight and they are even tidying up the parks. There is a regular bus service and a nice mix of people not just from the UK.

Comentario

what urb?

If at all possible then rent for 12 months which will give you time to visit various urbs. and see for yourself. Like a lot of people here we are quite happy with our location but given a year we would have probably chosen differently and that seems to be a common theme when discussing what we would have done given what we now know.

Comentario

thanks for the replies,good advice i think we will rent for a couple of months, and see what suites us best .
        thanks

Comentario

I live in San Luis which is nextdoor to La Siesta and I am very happy here.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X