Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Furnishings

Would like to know the best places to go to furnish my property. I need absolutely everything , including white goods.
    Are these furniture "packs" any good or is it better to buy individual items?

Comentario

Have got a reasonable budget set aside for furnishings etc. but obviously am looking for the best value for money - leaves more for the good things in life!!!
      Short term will be renting - but only to friends and family - before we finally move out ourselves for good so would be looking for furniture that the trouble and strife won't want to change the minute we move over permanently.

Comentario

www.arcamobiliario.com
        Sping..

Comentario

Furnishings

Sparky, Garcias which is near the big Carrefour is great, they speak English, deliver and install and do it on time etc. The only thing they dont do is sheets, pillows etc but you can get all of this at Carrefour. For things like curtains, and matching quilts Arca are very good for that, they do have furniture packs but didnt think much of them. Again they will put up your curtain rails and hang the curtains and all for you. Did you get your electricity sorted out. Send me an email on dorothy_strahan@yahoo.co.uk and I will look out other details off furniture stores etc there is another one on the N332 as you are coming from Alicante airport again they are very good. Did you buy through an agent or an estate agent.

Comentario

Website for Garcias is www.muebleshnosgarcia.com .They deliver,fit everything.Would reccomend them.

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for all this info - it's a great help.

Comentario

For bedding, curtains, throws etc try British Bedding at Calle Apollo 72 in Torrevieja or at the Zoco Sunday market.

Phone: 96 570 8073

Excellent quality & very friendly. They will also make curtains for you if you don't see what you want.

Wendy x

Comentario

There are absolutely LOADS of muebles (furniture shops) between the towns of Dolores & Almoradi. One after the other, renowned for muebles there. :P

Comentario

Furnishings

Whereabouts is Zoco market and how do you get to it from Punta Prima. Also to get to the British Bedding Shop, directions please.

Comentario

To get to the Zoco market come off the N332 as if you are going to Carrefour,go past the island leading into Carrefour and go straight on,signposted Crevillente,keep going till you come to the roundabout for the motorway and take the exit for San Miguel.It's about 100 metres on the right.

Comentario

furnishings

Is it on a Sunday morning or afternoon. I know the one at Lemon Tree is Sunday morning, but didnt know about Zoco, how big a market is it.

Comentario

Sunday morning both, we go to ours at Campo de Guardamar (the lemon grove one) then go onto Zoco's by the Masa works.

Comentario

Hello Dot

The Zocco Market is much smaller than the Lemon Tree one, that is why I prefer Zocco, it seems more friendly, but I have been going there for over 3 years & know a lot of the stall holders.

I am not a driver but if you go down Gypsy Lane to the end, at the traffic lights turn right, the British Bedding is on the left near a petrol station. If you turn left that is the Old Alicante Road & there are lots of furniture shops there.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong with the directions

Wendy x

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X