Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Clubbing and Nightlife?

Hiya! My parents have an apartment on Calle Paris (10 minutes from the town centre) and myself and five of my girl friends (all 1are going out to stay for 10 days in July.

I've been many times before but usually stuck to pubs as I was with the family. Any suggestions for clubs?
    ... and what is the best way to get to Pacha?

Thanks

Don't know how to get to Pacha, just want to warn you ask for discotheque's not clubs or night clubs as these are just glorified brothels not what you want at all.........

Comentario

Where you really need to go is "Bar Street" which is an area full of late bars/disco's. Most of the bars open up at just before midnight until about 6 am, there are other places nearby that open about 4 am so I am told by my daughter.

If you can find the Burger King down on the front the Bar Street area is inland from there spread over a few blocks.
      Get a Taxi to Pasha, it is near the water park.

Comentario

thanks for all the info... I know where Burger King is so I'm sure we'll find the discotechs (or however you say it).

Nightclubs are a no no then?

As I say I know the area pretty well as I have been going there for about six years but never just with mates.

Anymore suggestions would be great! x

Comentario

anymore suggestions? x

Comentario

You could always get a cab to Cabo Roig................a long strip with loads of late bars..........or go into Playa Flamenca Commercial Centre, full of very late bars for young peeps.....................

Comentario

Pacha - from calle paris, go in opposite direction to friday market and you will come to a set of traffic lights (Avenida Baleares), turn left, straight on until roundabout, straight across (2nd exit), next roundabout turn right and Pacha is a few hundred mteres on the right but I believe it is dead until about 2am.

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X