X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying a Car

Hi,
    we have moved to Spain recently, and want to buy a small second hand car. Can anyone give any recommendations on the best place to go?
    Thanks
    Paul & Alice

Roig Auto 1 - by N-332 at Cabo Roig have lots of cars for any purse. Try them! They speak english and spanish and norwegian.

Comentario

I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM FWR CARS OWNER IS ENGLISH WITH SPANISH PARTNERS NO HASSEL GOT AGOOD DEAL ALL DONE IN 5 DAYS .CARS .FROM 500 E UPWARDS

Comentario

Cars

Peter, could you give me directions to FWR we are interested in getting a second hand car but not sure where it is, if you could either give directions from Alicante airport or coming from Torrevieja way.

Thanks, have you have any problems with the car, if so, have they been OK with doing it.

Comentario

We bought ours from International Cars, el Limonar, next roundabout past Carrefour, turn left then 1st right and its on your right.
          You get a years warranty and they will do the transfer, prices from about 1500 euros, it is a spanish company but they have an english girl working for them. We have had ours 10 months now, really pleased with it.

Comentario

Car

Have you got a telephone number or email address for International Cars, that would be very helpful. Have seen it, but never called into it yet, we do not live out there permanently.

Comentario

phone no - 00 34 96 571 53 18, sometimes it is on fax mode. I don't think they have a website. Emma is the name of English girl who works there. They advertise in Costa Blanca news. If you use Alicante airport they offer an airport service.

Comentario

FWR CARS ARE AT ALTEA NEAR TO AIRPORT ALICANTE GO INTO ALTEA OFF N332 EITHER WAY ITS A STRAIGHT THROUGH ROAD IN CENTER THERE AR SOME TRAFFIC LIGHTS TURN LEFT OR RIGHT DEPPENDING ON WHICH WAY YOU COME IN. BUT YOU TURN IN LAND AWAY FROM SEA GO STRAIGHT OVER TWO ROUNDABOUTS AT SECOND FWR IS THERE ON YOUR LEFT PART OF BIG PETROL STATION .LOOK TO RIGHT IS AIRPORT

Comentario

This may be too late you may have already bought your car,if not I can reccomend Framon Motors at Bigastro, friendly staff and a free airport collection/delivery service for Alicante or Murcia for as long as you own the car,should you need to return to the UK

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X