Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Golf 3 Updates.

thanks for the info Mrs J.
    Where is C C el galan?
    Just about finding our way around the area -got hire car for a week so look forward to taking the scenic routes most of the time!!!

Mrs Jester
    We were over last week and bought a table & two chairs for our bedroom balcony, the one with the yellow tulips. We also bought from you a table & four stacker chairs for our patio. We are very pleased with both purchases and will definetly be poping in again for some more goods in the near future. I think you were away when we were there last week.

Reject if you go from playa golf 111 past the golf coarses then past the Mercadona you will come to a sharp right hand bend. That is the area called El Galen. Just past the bend there is a row of shops on the left Home & Living is on that row. It is next to the cafe we nearly missed it because from the outside it does not look like a furniture shop.

Knowle, West Midlands, England + Playa Golf 3 - Cabo Roig, Spain

Mrs Jester

do you sell the George Foreman electric BBQ's ?

Barry

Thanks for the lovely feedback! Sorry I missed you.

Barry, I'm sorry I havent got any George Foreman items at all at the moment.

Thanks

Mel

Mrs Jester - I am out in early April so if you do get any pls let me know and I will pop in. I am looking for the bigger version with the stand for use on our upstairs terrace.

Thanks

Barry

All

MY parents are out at present, we will send some photos when they get back. If you are out pop and see them (Carol and Alan, No 60 R3).

Alfies had a skittle alley night last night and it was packed I am told. Also the Square meets my dads approval and they said the CAM Bank is open.

Barry

Back out there on Wednesday for a couple of weeks, hoping to have a little more time to explore the area......leisurely of course !!...Must try the Square this time.........no doubt my wife will be trying the Cambank !!

Hi Freddy - seen your message about "the square" - where or what is "the square". Is it near Alfies Bar?

We will be there for week from 19 March, our first stay, so we too will be exploring the area.

Maybe see you in Alfies ??

Reject. The Square is the bar near Alfies so you won't miss it...I never managed to pop in last time I was there but will certainly give it a try next week...I used Alfies a few times but wasn't impressed so hoping the Square will be better.
    Hope we have some good sunshine..the old bones are just yearning for a warmth....

Marcadores