Player Golf 3 Updates.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Mrs Jester - I am out in early April so if you do get any pls let me know and I will pop in. I am looking for the bigger version with the stand for use on our upstairs terrace.

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

All

MY parents are out at present, we will send some photos when they get back. If you are out pop and see them (Carol and Alan, No 60 R3).

Alfies had a skittle alley night last night and it was packed I am told. Also the Square meets my dads approval and they said the CAM Bank is open.

Barry

Comentario

Back out there on Wednesday for a couple of weeks, hoping to have a little more time to explore the area......leisurely of course !!...Must try the Square this time.........no doubt my wife will be trying the Cambank !!

Comentario

Hi Freddy - seen your message about "the square" - where or what is "the square". Is it near Alfies Bar?

We will be there for week from 19 March, our first stay, so we too will be exploring the area.

Maybe see you in Alfies ??

Comentario

Reject. The Square is the bar near Alfies so you won't miss it...I never managed to pop in last time I was there but will certainly give it a try next week...I used Alfies a few times but wasn't impressed so hoping the Square will be better.
            Hope we have some good sunshine..the old bones are just yearning for a warmth....

Comentario

Reject

The SQuare is the new bar very cloise to Alfies. My parents also mentioned another outlet being developed that looked like a bar.

Barry

Comentario

Reject. Not sure if you noticed but there is a small newsagents upstairs.. He has English papers and also a couple of computers should you wish to use the internet.

Comentario

Comentario

Anybody know what the plan is with th plot of lond thats full of rubbish on the right hand side as you travel up to Player golf 3 from the N332?

looked a little unsightly when we were out last..

Comentario

Just to add a note about Alfies, we have always found it a friendly place. They have many activities and if there is something you feel would benefit the pub and the area I am sure they will listen. The staff at Alfies have been friendly and do take time to chat with everyone.

There is a men V women charity darts night tonight 13th, and also a return of the skittles night which was very popular and brought the whole community together.

Its good to have a choice of bars and restraunts and the more people that uses them the more we will get. It looks like the chinese will open soon and the new 1001 nights restraunt at the back of the commercial centre is close to being open too.

Comentario

Playa Golf updates

This Alfies bar sounds good, whereabouts is it from the N332, know down around La Zenia so directions from that area to the commercial centre would be good. Like to explore nw bars etc that have stuff going on in them.

Comentario

Hi Alfies is before the new Aldi on Campoamor. Best to come off the N332 at Cabo Roig and follow the signs for Campoamor Golf, at the first commercial centre is where Alfies is, and you turn right at the roundabout plenty parking outside.

The new chinese opens this week and 1001 nights on the 26th March.

Comentario

Alfies

I have to say I must be going to a different bar. When ever we have been there the bar staff have been very abrupt and not pleased to see us and it would help if the owner smiled once in a while.

Comentario

I couldn't agree more !!

Comentario

Alfies

We have just got back. We go in Alfies always find it ok and the people we have met in there are all friendly. There is plenty going on and it is the sort of place that is needed to bring the community together. Must agree with Freddy though the owner could be a bit more cheerfull, he does not seem the type to be running a bar.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X