Player Golf 3 Updates.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

We went to Alfie's a few weeks ago and the guy behind the bar could barely be bothered to drag himself off his stool to serve us. Obviously it was all too much trouble, and when he had served us he just plonked himself down again. He might just of been having a bad day, but needless to say, we won't be bothering to go back.

Comentario

Comentario

Has anyone had a shower door fitted to the downstairs shower Azucena (white lily) If so I would like a recommendation and a price.

Comentario

Comentario

Ref Shower Doors

We had a full width shower door fitted (like a patio door with sliding glass) - we got it from AIB, so not cheap but its good. cant recall exactly how much it was as we had it fitted wwhen they did the grills, safes etc.

B

Comentario

SNAG LIST

All I have e-mailed and written to Antonio at the San Jose offices as advised when we took hold of the keys, but have not had a response. Has anyone had thier snags fixed - how did you manage to intice them to respond / fix the issues you had??????

B

Comentario

Hi Barry, the only one I have heard of that has had their snagging done is Fred at No.51. I managed to get Antonio to look at a damp problem at our place and he said he would get a plumber to come and investigate further, but that was on the Friday after we had come home, so no further news on that.
                Sping (Joe, No.70)

Comentario

shower doors for Acuzena

Have arranged lots of shower doors for clients on PG1 & 2 and we usually use Cerebano near Aldi at Punta Prima and Donde at Quesada. Depending on what you have prices are from about 250E for downstairs to 400E for upstairs. Donde have good English speakers but Cerebano only has one lady who speaks English. Both companies include fitting in the price.

Bit of news re the Chinese, at the commercial centre above the flower shop, just drove past and it looked open.

Comentario

Glad to hear the chinese is finally open and cant wait to hear the reports.

Anyone know of a map web site that has Player Golf 3 streets on yet? Or will this be a while away?

Cheers

Comentario

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks Sping & tfp for your help on the street map issue.

Are urbanisations 'Player Golf 1, 2 & 3' on any maps then? Just thinking of the easiset way to give my parents directions when they visit.

Looks like I will forget about street names for now then.. And I will take the advice of enjoying the free untilities for the time being.

Whilst on the subject of Bills, could I be cheeky and ask you tfp, on average how much elec, water and Community charges are?

Cheers

Comentario

Taffy if you go on google earth you can see our site Playa Golf. All the roads are shown but it is about three years old. If you show this your parents for directions they will not go wrong.

Comentario

Hi Taffy, send me your e-mail address!

Sping...

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X