• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Thanks for sharing the costs with us!

MY E mail Sping Is Simon_mantle@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Comentario

The Chinese is now up and running and although not been for a meal yet, we had a carry out and that was superb...The 2001 nights cafe bar is now open too.. we had a meal there on the opening night and I had a chat to the owners who seemed very nice indeed....The meal was poor but they did experience many problems of their first night..I really do wish them well as they are such a nice family. Ambersun have taken a couple of the ground floor units under RJ's and judging by the number of their cars and reps...they are doing steady business.
      The Dog and Bone are open limited hours only at the moment but I have found RJ's to be the best place to use the Internet anyway..

Comentario

Please be very much on your guard and don't for one moment think because we have a few residents that the burglars and thieves have moved on !!
        We were broken into last Tuesday at 11.15 am..

The two responsible had got into the San Jose house behind ours and sat it out until they saw us leave..then over the wall into our solarium. And with the damage left they certainly came prepared with large wrecking bars...

Two tips....Take off the 'Hire Car' stickers and if you see a window open on an unoccupied house, report it to the San Jose office...They might say they like some open to abate condensation, but I also think they have a responsibility to protect those that have already purchased...

Comentario

ALFIES BAR

Sorry to hear about your break -in, It's a terrible thing to happen.
          Just a word to everyone about next saturday (easter) at ALFIES BAR they are having a charity fun day in aid of THE SWEET CHARITY HOSPICE FUND, fun starts at 12 noon there is games, skittles, competitions,disco,and loads of other games and stuff especially for the kids with some great prizes even for the mums and dads, the fun goes on all day and into the evening, we hope to rally all the community together with holiday makers for a fantastic fun day and a truly worthy cause!!!!!!
          Who says ALFIES is boring!! come along any night of the week there is always something on and especially SAT 7TH APRIL fun starts 12 noon thru til late C'mon everyone lets get together to support this charity.Thanks for taking the time to read this

Comentario

Freddy - sorry to hear about your burglary. PG3 will certainly be more vulnerable until lots more people have taken over the properties and sorted out the security. It makes everyone safer then.

Glad you enjoyed the Chinese, my experience was a bit different. Had a take away that was junk (no pun!) and pricier than virtually everywhere else. Liked the uniforms though!

Comentario

We tried a couple of Wok Buffet's over the past couple of weeks...The one near Habaneras,Torreveija was OK and very well decorated but was overshadowed by the one at Torre de la Horadada. This was by far the better....It was busy so skip busy times or be prepared to wait for a table.

Comentario

Hi everyone

Sorry to hear about your break in Freddy, the little barstools.

Talking of security we are due to complete early may what do we need to do regarding grills etc? Have you got a safe?

Does anyone have young children? Can I buy high chairs, stair gates etc
                From the big supermarkets or do you have to go to nursery shops.

Sorry so many questions it feels like ages since we picked it and now its coming round quickly.

Looking forward to going out in may and hopefully meeting some of you out there.

Loopy Lou

Comentario

Loopy..Drop me an email and i'll send you some details of ours

Comentario

hi freddy

Not got your email address mine is louise@reallygooddomains.com
                    Are you or your daughter out in May?

Louise

Comentario

I am awaiting new passports so can't get over until they arrive but Tracy is over in a couple of weeks....

Comentario

Hi everyone, I just thought I would introduce myself..I'm Tracy, Freddys' daughter. I thought It was about time I registered and joined in!! I have already met a few of you from this site so hello to you all. Also I know a few of you living over there sometimes come on here and I just wanted to say thanks to you all for your help after the break in. I didn't have a clue what to do or where to start and you all really helped me out...cheers!!

Comentario

Hi ALL

Hazel and I are out with our kids at present, looking forward to Alfies fun day today. Weather has been hit and miss, very wet overnight but the suns now out.

Anyone over in the next week, pls pop by and say hi (we are in No 60 PG3).

Not to sure about the asian (chinese) restaurent, we ate there Thursday night, wife was then ill all of next day. The Square is very friendly as everyone has pointed out.

Barry

Comentario

Comentario

Hi Everyone

Hi Tracy I will be out when your dad is out in May hope to see you then.

Loads of questions again, the grills and alarm do I need to organise this before I go out there? Has anyone got a safe?

Has anyone had a baulistade(sp) fitted around the patio bit on the ground floor as it is quite a drop down into the garden bit and we have a bambino.

is there anything else I need to be doing/organising ready for our completion in may?

Louise

Comentario

www.skylinesl.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X