Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Player Golf 3 Updates.

We are not able to visit our new place for a bit and are greatful of any progress updates that have previously been posted, from other fellow owners and possibly neighbours on the Player Golf 3 Urb.

If anyone has any further info, updates or pictures it woud be helpful if you could post them here.

Cant wait to visit soon and try out the new bar 'The Square' and hopefully meet up with some people on here..

Thanking in advance

Taffy

Playa Golf III

We are going out to our place which is on the Playa Golf Urbanisation the Zodiacco Beach Quads. If you let me know where your house is I will gladly take some photgraphs for you and send them to you.

Comentario

My Daughter is there at the moment and will be, for at least another week, if anyone wants any info etc.,

Comentario

Hi Freddy

We are back out on the 25th Feb but are always grateful for any info on the new build R2

Comentario

Ho all - any news on

Commercial area

Mail boxes

Community fees / committee

water / electricity supply connections

B

Comentario

Playa Golf

Barry

Every resident gets a notice of when the first inaugural committee meeting is going be, as you have the choice to be there yourself or to put a proxy form in. At this meeting a committee would be formed, and then community fees etc, would be, electricity etc will not be handed over to the community etc till this meeting has been held. Usually then about 2 months afterwards your electricity water etc are transferred to you. On this you must make sure the electricity people have access to your property, so normally a keyholder etc are used, again they give you notice of when it will be done. Community fees etc are based on the size of your property as per your deeds when you signed, and also your garage space, so everybody is different.
            Hope this helps.

Comentario

How long b4 the site in front of Alfies will be finished?

Probably means a summer of Building work, smells and noise whilst enjoying a beer or 2?

Im sure it will be worth it when its all finished!!!!

Any news on the local roads and lighting??

Comentario

Hi Taffy
                We have just got back They are progressiung well with R2. The plot in front of Alfies R1 is now being cleared and they are starting to construct the roads between the houses. If you have not been for a while you will see some big changes. We are out again next week. I will Email you with more details about the area and also send you some photos

Comentario

Playa Golf III

Hi everyone - just joined this forum. We bought apartment PGIII and will be over 17 March for a week for our first stay!! Hope to have many more stays. Got lots of spending to do on furniture, etc - got the essentials in when we first completed - such as bed / kettle / fridge!!!

Comentario

Hi,

My shop is not far from Playa Golf and can supply you with a lot of the stuff you need. Have helped some forum members out previously!!!

Its called Home & Living and is at C.C El galan.

If you have an idea of what you are looking for email me on melanie.leeming@hotmail.com and I can give you prices etc.

Good luck on your first stay and may it be the firsy of many enjoyable visits!!

Comentario

thanks for the info Mrs J.
                      Where is C C el galan?
                      Just about finding our way around the area -got hire car for a week so look forward to taking the scenic routes most of the time!!!

Comentario

Mrs Jester
                        We were over last week and bought a table & two chairs for our bedroom balcony, the one with the yellow tulips. We also bought from you a table & four stacker chairs for our patio. We are very pleased with both purchases and will definetly be poping in again for some more goods in the near future. I think you were away when we were there last week.

Comentario

Reject if you go from playa golf 111 past the golf coarses then past the Mercadona you will come to a sharp right hand bend. That is the area called El Galen. Just past the bend there is a row of shops on the left Home & Living is on that row. It is next to the cafe we nearly missed it because from the outside it does not look like a furniture shop.

Comentario

Mrs Jester

do you sell the George Foreman electric BBQ's ?

Barry

Comentario

Thanks for the lovely feedback! Sorry I missed you.

Barry, I'm sorry I havent got any George Foreman items at all at the moment.

Thanks

Mel

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X