Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• schooling for 4 yr olds

Hi folks . We are moving to Torrevieja in April and would like any info you have about registering our 4 year old for school . There is some info on this site that mentions "proof of convalidation" in relation to school education records , Is this necessary for 4 year olds and how would I get it?? . I would be grateful for any relevant info . Many thanks . Sue

April is a good time to move to Torrevieja because this is when they start all the school applications. We moved here last July and although we could still apply for a school for our son (who is also 4), most of the schools were already full up from the April applications. He didn't get in to any of the local schools and we now have to drive him to school.
    You need ID documents (i.e. NIE), an empard (from the town hall), certificate de la renda, employment contract or unemployment certificate and an application form (from the education office near the town hall).
    If you need any help when you get here let me know. I'm planning to reapply for my son in April so he can go to a school closer to home.
    All the applications are worked out on a points bases.
    You cannot appeal for pre school education because the education is not compulsery until the age of 6.
    I hope this has been useful.

Comentario

thanks kelly re:schooling for 4 yr olds

Many thanks Kelly for your info . We are visiting my parents in Torrevieja in mid Feb to look for a place to rent , any chance of meeting up for a coffee and a chat ? Post a message back if you are interested. Hasta luego!!

Comentario

Send me an email when you arrive and we can arrange to meet.

kellyallen959@yahoo.co.uk

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X