Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Praise for Telefonica !!

Dear readers for once I want to sing the praises of Telefonica, I know that many of you have had bad dealings with them, but for us they came up trumps. After the bad weather, We found that we couldn`t receive any phone calls but we could dial out, but when I rang my Husbands mobile the number that came up wasn`t ours, also we couldn`t connect to the internet. My Husband phoned late on Wednesday evening and spoke to a Woman that could speak very good English, she said that it would be looked at within 3 working days and This morning being Saturday it was all fixed. In fact from the word go we have never had any problems with them, they connected our phoneline when they said they would and once before when the line went dead it was fixed the very next day.Anyway just thought I would post this, credit where credits due and all that.

Praise for Telefonica

Must agree with Mazzer even if we are among the few. We moved in on a thursday in July 03, we applied for the phone the next morning having heard the problem's people were encountering. The phone was fitted & working the next Wednesday & apart from 1 fault that was dealt with the next day no problem's. So don't lose heart they can get it right sometimes.!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
    X