Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Fish&chip shops

Would members please let me know of fish&chip shops in the area weather good or bad & which area thank alot

Sally's at Via Park 5 in Dream Hills is excellent. Spud Murphys at Via Park 3 Dream Hills/Los Altos is very good.

Comentario

thanks very much for your reply, anymore would be appreciated thank you

Comentario

Comentario

Yep,

I'll have to agree with Aylyn - the Inn Plaice is a good un.

Whale, Chips & Curry sauce - lovely!!!

Oh and a pint of San Miguel.

They do a take away service if you prefer.

Gonnel

Comentario

Fantastic great reviews thanks alot Now as anyone come across a fish&chip shop/rest that fries there fish in MATZO MEAL All of a sudden i feel hungery

Comentario

Re: Fish&chip shops

millers fish and chip shop, in montebello next to montys bar. It is definitely the best i've had, tried them all.

Comentario

Thanks alot the members that have named what i am sure is just a few fish shops in the area Me and my wife are taking 6 months out and are going to have a good look around spain as we love the country and will be based in or around torrevieja once again thank you
                regards sean&linda

Comentario

Went to Tweetys on Aguas Nuevas Com Centre (Harp Bar) the other night... fish, chips n mushies to die for.
                  Never heard of Matzo Meal
                  Rich.

Comentario

I can also recommend Tweety's . Mouth Watering! They used to have a "chippy" in Morcambe.

Comentario

eves plaice !!!

Hi does anybody know where this chippy is exact location please EVES PLAICE !!!!!

Comentario

best chips we've had are from "the frying scotsman" (behind the Friendly bar) - as we says in brizzle "gert lush!"

Comentario

The Inn Plaice in Catral - the best i've had in Spain and possibly Uk!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por ruckandmaul
                            The Inn Plaice in Catral - the best i've had in Spain and possibly Uk!!
                            Really catral didnt think there were that many expats that lived there!! interesting must check it out in two weeks time Anymore out there i am doing some market research .Thanks to those members who have posted
                            regards sean

Comentario

Re: Fish&chip shops

Originalmente publicado por sean&linda
                              Would members please let me know of fish&chip shops in the area weather good or bad & which area thank alot
                              the weather is good at the moment

luv from Melony

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X