X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Cockroaches BE GONE !

Hello everybody

Does your skin crawl at the sight of one of these horrors scuttling across the floor? Me too! This could be the answer to getting rid of them once and for all. It will not just kill the individual beastie you see but will also destroy the nest they have come from. The more i destroy the happier i am ! Have a look at the website - www.gastro301.de/hix - and see how to start keeping your property roach free.

this would be particularly good to have in a rental / holiday property that is not always occupied, as it will be dealing with the creepies whilst you are not there. So go check it out !

Thanks

hi jackiehix

we occassionaly get a few in from the garden we have sat and watched them i spray them with weed killer i would be interested to find out if you have used this or know someone who has and if its effective i would love to get rid of them

Comentario

cockroaches BE GONE!

hi sparky

I certainly hope it works as i have just ordered some! What appeals to me about this stuff is that it works on eradicating the nest of the things so the effect is more long term than spraying weedkiller or whatever - have sprayed them with all sorts from the kitchen cupboard! - so it wont just kill that individ ual one you see at the time - and the ones you dont see - it is working to destroy them en masse, and that idea certainly appeals to me.

you can also put this stuff outside if you have an idea where they are coming from so it gets to them quicker as well as put it safely around the house.

All you need to know about how it works is on the website mentioned above.

Cheers

Comentario

If you are selling something why not say so rather than pretend you are supplying information.

Comentario

Cockroaches BE GONE

Hello RWW

I apologise if you feel you have been misled by my posting. I am not pretending anything. I am supplying information on the product and of course it is available to buy on the website mentioned. Without supplying info no-one will know about it and then the choice is up to the individual to look at the site for more details / place an order .

I have just ordered some for myself and i have in the past sprayed the blighters with the contents of my cleaning cupboard. Now i have come across this product and am acting as a portal for the main company as is clear from the similarity to my user name and the website address.

Advertising a product is about drawing the attention of the public to it and giving them information so they can then make a choice to purchase or not.

I trust this clarifies matters.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X