Ryan Air

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

excess baggage has got to be the biggest scam ever invented by the airlines - if they're so worried about the aircraft's weight why don't they ever weigh the passengers? - just a blatent money making racket!

Comentario

My local UK airport is Bristol and so its easyJet or swim for me.
      The time before last when I attempted to return to Spain the flight was cancelled due to severe storms.. easyJet handled that situation well enough with staff handling enquiries and transfer bookings. There was only 1 flight which landed at the height of the horendous storms, all others diverted elsewhere,...........the airline was the same company which also continued landing during the runway dispute at that same airport..Ryan Air.
      I am not making any suggestions about their safety, but only reporting what I saw and as a result of that and as a result of my experience in raising this thread in the first instance there is absolutely no way I would fly Ryan Air, cheap flights or not.

Comentario

Comentario

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/ryan.htm

Comentario

i dont know if it is of any interest but jet2 have put summer 2008 flights on sale today and they look very reasonable

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X