Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• beach maintenance

Could anybody tell me if the work along playa flamenca , la zenia and capitan beaches has been completed yet? and are the beach bars open yet?

We were down there on Saturday, and both Flamenca and La Zenia walkways seem to be complete. They have erected all the railings, planted palm trees and put lamp posts in. However they have not yet taken down all the fencing.
    There is one beach hut up on La Zenia, but not open, and at Flamenca there was a JCB digging a trench and they were laying cable, I assumed this was for power to the beach hut that is not erected yet.
    Having said that, the all project is looking quite impressive.

Steve

Comentario

Sounds really good!!

Anyone got any recent pics?

Comentario

thanks for the information, hoping to get out to villa in april and banking on few days on the beach weather permitting! just hoping the beach bars are better run than last summer - food was hideous and over priced!

Comentario

Hi Taff

I have got plenty of pictures that I took, can anyone tell me how you post them?
          Failing that I can email you some if you like.

Steve

Comentario

Hi there.
            Could anybody tell me,where can I look after some work as a lifeguard at the beach?I have a license for that.Any Idea?Maybe homepage or phone num please?Thanks for all help

Comentario

I am out Tuesday will take some photos for you Taffy and send them when I get home

Comentario

Not sure how to post pics on here but here my e mail:-

simon_mantle@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X