Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• housing costs

after calculating the cost of running my three bedroomed house with a family of five i calculated this came to 4200 per year this encluded council tax , gas , tv , telephone , electric and water bills per year can any body give me a rough estimate of the equiliverment in spain and any other cost you may encour or not encour in spain i would very much appriciate replies thank you. peter

Comentario

Comentario

Based on 9 months in Spain for 2 people Suma is local rates. Wealth tax is based on assumed profit you make on your property weather or not you let it out . But it is possible this will be changed this year due to resedentia laws being changed. Fiscal rep is my solicitors charges for paying and calculating the taxes when due.

Comentario

Comentario

How about your phone costs - Telefonica vs. BT compare??

Comentario

housing costs

Line rental 15 euros a month, calls to uk about 2p a minute via other companies.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mbridgie
                How about your phone costs - Telefonica vs. BT compare??

Comentario

costs

As previously stated telephone line 15 euros a month, tv package includes sports 1,2,3,+eurosport and movies 1+2, bbc etc. 15 euros so total of 30 euros a month plus cost of calls which for us is very low because we mostly use a webcam for family chats.

Comentario

Re: housing costs

Originalmente publicado por jazzypete
                    after calculating the cost of running my three bedroomed house with a family of five i calculated this came to 4200 per year this encluded council tax , gas , tv , telephone , electric and water bills per year can any body give me a rough estimate of the equiliverment in spain and any other cost you may encour or not encour in spain i would very much appriciate replies thank you. peter
                    Hi pete, I am thinking of moving out there, people can't afford to live i,n England anymore, have you been over there.

Comentario

hi wilf
                      sorry for delay in replying my computer has been broken and yes i have been over iv been looking aroud the tore area my problem with moving has been geting work and house prices as i wont to relocate with my wife and kids and yes the uk is geting harder to live in

Comentario

hi wilf
                        sorry for delay in replying my computer has been broken and yes i have been over iv been looking aroud the tore area my problem with moving has been geting work and house prices as i wont to relocate with my wife and kids and yes the uk is geting harder to live in
                        Hi Jazz, good to hea from you, what areas have you been to, what kind of work are you looking for. I have an apartment in Tenerife, I am hoping
                        to live on the income from this, think I still need a part time job though.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por wilf
                          hi wilf
                          Hi Jazz, good to hea from you, what areas have you been to, what kind of work are you looking for. I have an apartment in Tenerife, I am hoping
                          to live on the income from this, think I still need a part time job though.
                          hi wilf
                          i have been looking in areas rouned and about torrevieja and i have allso been looking in northen spain near salou i like both areas i am going to estarit in august so i mite have a look if i could get work i would go to live with family as i will still req morgage i would consider any job at the moment i am a site errector welder but can put my hand to most things peaple say start up on your own but that is too scarry for me when you have kids i did think of been a taxi driver but i am told locals wont alow this

Comentario

I understand the work situation is not good. Local spanish companies like to employ spanish / spanish speakers. Lots of of people have retured / semi retired to the area and look for work, so wages are not great and there is a lot more people looking for work than actual work to go round. You may get a bar job or something but not a lot more is the gerneral view I picked up. I was not looking to work as we live in the Uk most of the time. You may get a better response ffrom others who have tried to work / set up a business.

Barry

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X