Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Reliable lift to Torrevieja from Murcia airport.

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Reliable lift to Torrevieja from Murcia airport.

Hello: :
    My name is Ian ,My wife and I are coming over to Torrevieja in 2 weeks for a short break and are looking for a lift To Torrevieja From the airport in Murcia. We will pay the going rate ?. We need someone who is reliable and will be there when we arrive, I would rather give to someone picking up, than a TAXI :
    IAN :

Hi Ian
    E-Mail me stevechapman54@hotmail.com

Comentario

Lift from murcia to torrevieja

Hi Ian

My friends operate costablanca transfers and are frindly and reliable. You can contact Mark / Denise on - 0034 966 193 831. I think they charge approx 35 euros for murcia/torrevieja.

Enjoy your stay once here.

JH

Comentario

Hi Ian

Like you I am from Dundonald and attended the Boys High school until 1976, perhaps we were there at the same time. If you are still looking for an airport pickup text me on 00447704323917 and I will give you any relevent details.

Steve

Comentario

Good afternoon Jackie.
          I have been in contact with costablanca transfers and I am awaiting a reply from them,Thank you for your help. Ian

Comentario

Steve I cant get through to that phone number from uk -Sorry. Ian

Comentario

Ian
              As SteveB seems to be suggesting he can do the tranfers he is probably residing in Spain and therefore the code should be 0034.

Sorry if I have misinterpretated this SteveB.

Comentario

lift from murcia to torrevieja

hi Ian

Are you sure you called mark /denise on number i gave, only was talking with denise tonight and not aware of any call/message left from a Mr Henderson?

Also Hi to Kenbrowns - that is not a spanish mobile number that steve has given it is a UK mobile, so dialling code for uk is 00 44. Do you have to use this if calling from Ireland - sorry if that makes me sound a bit thick !!

Jackie

Comentario

Sorry Jackie, my fault then, not sure if you need the code from Ireland or not ?? try both ways.

Comentario

airport lift

Jackie Hix your a star, I am just of the phone with denise and it looks like things will be ok.I have sent her an e-mail and awaiting a reply, thanks again Jackie.
                    IAN

Comentario

Do you know where Ireland is.

KEN, I think if you look at ANY map you will see that BELFAST is in NORTHERN IRELAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND WILL ALWAYS BE BRITISH IRELAND IS A FOREIGN COUNTRY NORTHERN IRELAND IS NOT.

BACK TO SCHOOL KEN.

Comentario

What part of Wales is Yorkshire in.

Comentario

What part of wales is in yorkshire.

Good evening Murry The Prince of Wales's Own (West Yorkshire Regiment) in 1914-1918 , Formed on 25th August 1914.

Next Question IAN lol

Comentario

Comentario

Good evening Silke.
                              I agree with you, lets leave the politics to the politcians
                              and get on with life, they can try and get the country back on it`s feet while we enjoy the good life out here in Spain.
                              IAN

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X