X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Weather

Hi ALL
    Can anyone tell what type of weather to expect in torrevieja next week and week after.

Thank you
    Marty

Hi Marty,
    I am coming out myself next week also and am really looking forward to it, as I have not had an opportunity to visit since last August. The weather forecast looks fairly mixed. If you log on to www.bbc.co.uk/weather and type Murcia in the region box you will get a five day forecast. They are usually fairly accurate.
    Regards, Silke

Comentario

ooh I like that weather forecast - all the others have been stating rain - I so hope its going to be nice next week its the first time we are out visiting our apartment.

Anyone who can help making the weather good - please do - we will be eternally grateful!

Tornado
      x

Comentario

Hi T, I will be doing a rain dance for the UK

Where the hell have you been lately ?? Ken.

Comentario

Hiya KB - hows you doing? - sorry just been busy sorting out getting to Spain! (I'm the one with the glass half empty!).

I'm not vindictive - I dont mind UK having good weather, but PLEASE let Spain be good too - but the weather forecast in Spain isnt good!

Tornado
          xx

Comentario

I hope that forecast is right!
            Have been out in April last few years and it has always rained abit, has the climate changed or has it always been a bit wet in April?

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X