Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mother-in-Law Visit

It can't be put off any longer, the Mother-in-Law is coming to visit early next year and needs entertaining.
    Naturally, my first thought was to enter her for the running of the bulls in Pamploma, but it occured to me that when faced with a vicious, 500lb. bellowing animal, the bulls would probably run the other way.
    She is getting on a bit, and I am sure that she would like to see some old Spanish towns and their architecture, go and see some sights and enjoy some authentic restaurants.
    Any ideas?

Comentario

Comentario

I think that Lorca is a nice town to visit. We went there with Coach Trips but it would be quite easy to drive. Very interesting castle on top of the hill overlooking the town and an excellent museum in the town itself. An unspoilt (yet) Spanish place but catering for tourism in a sensible way. If I can find the website, I'll post it later.

Comentario

www.lorcatallerdeltiempo.com

Comentario

another good idea MOVE quick

Comentario

Comentario

Many thanks for the good advice....please keep your ideas coming as her stay will be quite long and she has never been to Spain before.

Lorca keeps cropping up, which is a definate.....the journey will also give me time to take in some of her constructive and informative views on my driving skills.

Shopping is not really her thing, but looking around some old buildings would please her, and I'm sure that she would like to eat at some real 'old Spain' restaurants.

The glass bottomed boat from the harbour in Torre is another trip that she would enjoy.

Nothing too strenuious though (bungee jumping, etc.) as she is 82.

Comentario

An anagram of mother-in-law is 'woman Hitler'.

Comentario

Comentario

Mother-in-Law

Cheer up, my mother-in-law visited in October and has been a reformed character ever since! She had never been to Spain before and really loved it. Whether it was the fact that she could have a beer any time of day or night, or whether it was shopping for a hand bag at ten o'clock at night that did it I'm not sure, but she's been a happier, more relaxed person ever since. She certainly got a lot out of her trip, so thank you Spain!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X