X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• playa golf 2

Hi all

I am in the process a purchacing apartment and are due for Mid term inspection and NIE registration early May. I have seen a lot of people have had fitted security doors does anybody no of any good Companies who supply and fit other than those given to me Atlas as so far all quotes recieved for various extras seem exccessive.

Also house contents insurance is this easy to set up and has anybody got any companies they would recommend,appreciate any comments.

You get what you pay for. I had grills fitted 4 years ago by atlas and they look as good today as when fitted. Make sure you get powder coated grills, the cheaper ones rust very quickly and you dont go on holiday to be painting grills !

OMAC in Los Montisinos have an excellent reputation - Im using them for my new property. Speak to, or e mail Tina, shes excellent:

Tina or Margaret
    Email:- omac@gonuts4free.com
    Telephone:- 0034 96 6721097

(I have no connection to OMAC).

Comentario

grills

Originalmente publicado por voyager2110
      You get what you pay for. I had grills fitted 4 years ago by atlas and they look as good today as when fitted. Make sure you get powder coated grills, the cheaper ones rust very quickly and you dont go on holiday to be painting grills !

OMAC in Los Montisinos have an excellent reputation - Im using them for my new property. Speak to, or e mail Tina, shes excellent:

Tina or Margaret
      Email:- omac@gonuts4free.com
      Telephone:- 0034 96 6721097

(I have no connection to OMAC).
      Thanx for the information,is it adviced to change all door/window locks as soon as you move in, if so who?

Comentario

Grilles

Yes change all your locks on doors etc once you complete. Also for insurance your solicitor will be able to help, but mapre seem to be the best ones that people use.

Comentario

Yes change the locks. They are usually the Euro locks which remove quite easily and can be bought from any ferreteria for a few euros.

I use CAM bank for my insurance - shop around and watch the price.

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X