Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Water connection charges.

Can anyone tell me if there is a water meter connection charge.I was connected on Feb 12 th,and I know it's not a usage bill,but 108 euros has been taken from my account by Aguafest.My lawyer says it's water meter fees,which I assume is connection costs.I'll be back out on 30th April,so I'll find out if the other residents have been charged the same,as we were all hooked up at the same time.But it would be good if anyone could help me meantime.

Barry

Comentario

hi there
      I paid 163,86 euro for aquagest connection and 166,22 for Iberdrola connection that was at the end of last year. hope this helps

Comentario

forgot to say that it was my solictor who had sorted these for me

Comentario

Comentario

I had 108 euros taken out of my account by Aguagest and I am still on builders supply. I have been asked by a few people if I know what it is for.

Comentario

we have just been connected it has cost 180 euros but we have been told it may be slightly more when calculated .but money was held by solicitor when we first orderd house so rest we have been told will be added to next bill poss about 40 eur .but its better now no water cut offs so for fingers crossed .it was hopless on builders water

Comentario

It's a bit varied isn't it ? Hopefully I'll find out more in a couple of weeks,thanks for the repiles .

Barry

Comentario

Oops,that should be replies ,not repiles.

Comentario

I THINK IT DEPPENDS ON WHAT SIDE OF THE BED THEY GET OUT OF ON WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR THAT PARTICULAR DAY

Comentario

I also got charged 108 Euroes - Baz are you on playa golf 3?

I was out last week and checked with my lawyer, they said thay although we are on builders supply, we pay a charge based on the community useage and this is our share.

Also for all PG3 residents (phaes 3 + 4) there was a notice around the urb on the day I left saying water contracts were in and ready for collection from the san jose sales office on site.

B

Comentario

No Barry,we are in the village of San Bartolome ,beside the Vega Baja Hospital,the development is Vegasol 4.Everything was completed last year.I trawled my paperwork,but no mention of connection fees,although to be honest I'm not surprised. I just hope when I get out a week on Monday,everyone else has been charged the same.The point you made about your share could be relevant,as we have paid nothing since last August.If it's to cover usage since then,I suppose it's a good deal.

Comentario

Water charges

Everybody has to pay water and electricity connection charges when you first purchase your property even though you are on builders supply. Once you go off builders supply money again will be taken out right away. Ours works by once we went on our own supply money was taken out, and then we go to our builders and ask for a refund, showing them bank statements that the money was taken out, but they only refund half of the first money you paid, as they say the builder keeps some towards the electricity/water that was used.

So always remember you are not really getting anything for free, you have paid that money to the builder when you first moved into your house, and when you come off builders supply lump sums will be taken out of your account right away for the accounts being set up in your name.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                          X