Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Weather Forecast

Can`t get the weather forecast up on the website. Does anybody know if there is a problem . Thanks

Neither can i for the weather check out http://www.inm.es/web/infmet/predi/locali/VAA.html and click on Torrevieja

Comentario

Weather Forecast

Thanks very much for your reply. I can now catch up on the weather over there. We are coming over for 3weeks Holiday in May.

Comentario

Weather will be so much better by then. Its warm during the day at the moment a lot cooler at night. Rain expected this weekend. Its a shame your not out for 3 more weeks as you will miss the May Fair which is ecellent

Comentario

Weather

WE are out on the morning of 5 May, will there still be anything of the May Fair then, had heard there is a parade ont he Saturday and the Sunday, could somebody advise.

Comentario

The Morning of the 5th at 11am there is the horse parade at 5pm there is a bull fight with the bull fighters on horse back. Sunday 6th last day of the fair is a gymkhana and riding displays of horses and carriages later at 9.30pm there is a firework display but saying this we went for the fireworks last year and it didn't happen.

At the moment it is tipping with rain here

Comentario

Try the BBC website which offers five day forecasts

Comentario

Weather Forecast

Thanks. Never thought to use the BBC Weather. It`s looking a lot better than here in Bolton, a bit showery at the moment. Wer`e coming over on Thursday , can`t wait.

Comentario

Today has been glorious and the forecast is for fine sunny weather for the forseeable future. It is getting hotter as the week goes on. Suzymo, you are in for some good weather. dont forget your sun block, I always put on sun cream every morning, otherwise I end up looking a bit like Rudolph!

Try this web site ;
                  http://www.canalmeteo.com/ciudad_n.php?id_ciudad=168

have a good time

Comentario

Sorry for this bit of thread drift, But I'd just like to say Hi to Keith. It was great to have a chat with you at Casa Nicolas when we were over in April, and finally put a face to a name. Talking of the weather it was pretty foul the first week we were there, when all at home here were enjoying wall to wall sunshine.

Brian

Comentario

Well my bags are packed and i`m ready to go(feel ther`s a song in there somewhere) i`ll be there about 8pm. Thanks for the advice Pianokeith, have stocked up on la crema solar as I have a tendancy to go bright red on la nariz.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X