X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• BBQ Gas Bottles

Help wanted pls

We bought a BBQ (gas veriety) at Alpuente, trying to get a gas bottle has been difficult. They are easy to swap up once you have one, but finding somehwere that we can get an initial contract has proven difficult, to date everywhere has passed me onto somewhere else.

Can anyone help point me to somewhere I can get a contrcat and bottle.

Thanks

Barry

Our local supervalue supermarket informed me sometime ago that contracts are no longer required.

I simply paid for and picked up a gas cylinder from there in March - no paperwork whatsoever.

Comentario

Thats interesting - where is the location of your supervalue?

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

Gran Alacant, but I understand they have a number of other supermarkets around the area, although I dont know where Im afraid.

Comentario

I think the nearest Supervalu to you would be the one on the road up to Villa Martin from Zenia roundabout, it is on the left next to large garden centre and before the commercial centre. let us know if this works out as I am interested in getting a patio heater for those cooler nights and would need same type of gas bottle I expect.

Comentario

This should not be a problem you do not need a contract for an orange gas bottle.As the previous poster stated next to Supervalue at Los Dolces there is a garden centre if you ask for a gas bottle tell them it is your first (premier) you will pay for the gas and the bottle,after that you just pay for the gas plus an empty bottle. If you are served by a young girl with a note book she is trying to learn English you could be kept in conversation for some time,not a prob for me I dont often get chatted by 20+ Spanish girls.
            I think you need a contract if you want a silver gas bottle,this may be the difference between butane and propane but I dont know

Comentario

Not sure where you live but two places you can try is the Villa Martin Garden Centre on the main road to Villa Martin from La Zenia roundabout. They have the Orange Bottles. There is a Supr Value supermarket next door to them but not sure if they sell them.

Also there is a Ferrateria just off the Pyramid roundabout at Cabo Roig. Left Hand side as you head towards La Zenia. They have the Silver Bottles and you will get a contract no bother there.

Comentario

Thanks ALL

GAS BOTTLE (WITH CONTRACT) SORTED VIA PETROL STN (FIRST ONE i WENT TO THAT SAID THEY DIDNT DO THEM, OBVIOULSY GOT SOMEONE WHO KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING SECOND TIME AROUND.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por barry allaway Ver Mensaje
                  Thats interesting - where is the location of your supervalue?

Thanks

Barry
                  Supervalue is a leader retailing industry. Supervalue worked as grocery and pharmacy company that provide a wide range of services to the customers. There are the stores ranging from hard discount to traditional and premium formats. The location of supervalue food market in Houston, Texas.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X